First time grow, something is wrong with my first plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MatiasMunk, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Not just in soil......I hate that retarded ass chart when it comes to hydro.

I'm a full DWC undercurrent grower, my shit stays at 6.3 and never drops below 6.1. The plants are a lot more happy and grow more vigorously than at some shitty pH of 5 something

• Like Like x 1
  2. I also run DWC and promix hydro plants and I like my ph about 6.2. I too find that running it in the 5's doesn't give me the best health. Almost every single time I have a ph issue it's the ph being too low. It's almost never too high and it almost never creeps up. That being the case I'd rather it start slightly on the high side.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That is a lot of transplanting and work for one plant that under this amount of stress is pretty unlikely to make it full term without hermie. If you don't have any other plants to replace it with go for it, but I'd just pull that sucker and put in a new one. You've got more time money and effort then you'll see return

4. #25 NoMidZone, Aug 28, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
    I've found that most of the ones screaming 5 pH & other shitty information, seem to be the one to post the most questions; yet they were so right in other thread(s) about how 6+ is "too high" for any hydro system.

Learn about what pH does, is, and why it's such a crucial part of a vigorous growing cycle. Especially for us hydro guys. The soil guys catch a big break if something goes wrong. Pro-mix is my #2 go to, as it's forgiving if you need it. Plus, I love to being able to feed everyday, need be.