first time grow pls help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bigpotman, Oct 29, 2005.

1. hi guys i need help im not sure how to germinat this is my first time my friend told me to put my seeds in a gerber bottle in papertowls when i see roots then transfer is that a good way or not?

2. Not to be a ass or anything but try the search button you will find what you ask of :smoke:

3. Yeah, look right above your post, you'll see a stick thread Germination 420; all the information you need (with pics) is there.

4. thx for all the info but i have one more qwestion when my seed sprots from the soil in my party cup sould i keep the cup cover or should i uncover it and just keep my lights on it?

5. Theres not much on this site that the guides and FAQ's can't tell you. I made the same mistake your making now. There not that easy to find for beginners to forums and shit. Here's where most all of your questions can be awnsered, unless your making some pretty scientific buds, or your ladys get sick, then you don't need to post to ask the basic questions.

6. thx but i still cant find in any guids if i should leve the party cups coverd after my seed sprots i gess i should just try and see what happens its only bag seeds anyway i can always get more.

7. Once your seeds sprout keep them under your lights for 24 hrs this helps thei little bateries charge... Now you can leave them on for a few days but then you need to switch them into 18/6 so they can begin their veg phase.........Hope that helps

8. yeah , take the cover off when they've sprouted ..... they need to breath eh

9. ok thx for the info my seeds have been germinated and i have planted them they are still covered but when they sprot from the ground i will tell u. i have decided im going to use my motor home's shower as my grow room so im growing 5 plants.it sould be and exsperince that i wont soon forget.

10. Ya I Have Given Life My Seeds Sproted.