First time grow (Pictures included)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Deeezy3, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Tips, suggestions, anything is helpful! Thanks!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Looks very healthy man. Looks like your doing very well. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks man I appreciate it, I actually started them inside and brought them outside 2 and half weeks ago. The growth has been amazing. I haven’t topped yet, should I?

• Like Like x 1
  4. How many nodes tall is it?

5. There are 6 nodes.

6. Prime time top now. 4 to 6 is most desirable time.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks boss I appreciate it a lot !

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. You're welcome man.

9. I’m going to upload a picture of the 3 tops would you let me know if it looks like I did it correctly.

10. You have to wait a bit after topping to see to the new growth though be patient. Don't panic if it doesn't seem fast.

11. Just want to make sure the cuts look good

Attached Files:

12. Nice now you gotta play the waiting game. :passing-joint:

13. Hopefully by late August early October I can start the curing process hope this goes well this was just a test grow to see if I could do it so I can get a little Moreno expensive with seeds etc.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Same I'm doing an auto-flowering grow to test out my new yard(I moved last year) I planted one it started flowering in less than 2 months. Its still growing in now. So then I planted 3 more now I'm going to wait on those too for a later harvest so that way if I get dankrupt off the first one I have more coming. The trim should also be able to be turned into kieif easily. Then I'll rosin press the keif for dabs.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yeah see I’m trying to be into all that lol I feel like I’ve researched and noted so much stuff just for the simple grow and cure and nutes. Rosin if made right is amazing. So hopefully one day myself I can make rosin etc. and have everything I need. Plant looks great tho. These are just seeds I’ve taken from bud over time. So hope it all works out for me !

• Like Like x 1
  16. This is some impressive bagseed dude. I'm jelly it took me buying reliable seeds online to get my op going.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I’m honestly amazed myself LOL I always have good quality bud, but I knew I was chancing so much stuff with this and waisting time and them being males, or it just being some bs bud from me screwing up. But I saved my plants I had them in 3 gallons and they started to yellow a little. Roots looked great but I put them outside and it’s been gokd ever sense. Can you tell if these are females from any of my pics? Those are pistils on them correct? Not the pics I just uploaded but the previous ones. This pic with like no leaves was 2 and half weeks ago. When I first put them outside. 2 and half weeks later the growth has been huge. Sorry this is a lot my guy.

Attached Files:

18. Nah its good. And females will always shoot out white hairs. If there's white hairs you got buds. If its got little balls with no hairs than yank it.

female-pistils-preflowers.jpg

19. Going to upload a picture today, 1 week sense my topping and they’re looking good.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Mine's really small but, its still homegrown so I'm happy.