first time grow , pics and questions..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dannykay, Nov 21, 2007.

1. hey all!!
    first time grower here , would use some feedbacks..
    here's my 3 plants. i got a Northen lights X Big Bud , Jock Horror and femenized Pure Power Plant. all 21 days old , under 250hps and 25w T5 , on a 12/12 cycle from seed. today day 21 i topped the NLxBB and the JH. i water them every 3 days with tap water aprox 6ph , with 1ml/lt of root juice and today i added 1ml/lt of BioGrow.
    heres the thing , i got me a 5lt cont. , when do you think i'll be needed to trasplant them? i wanted to top the PPP as well but i'm pretty sure i'll mess things up , as the 3 node seems to be to tall now. (or i'm just totally off? )
    peace.

Attached Files:

2. I highly do not recommened 12/12 from seed.

3. yeah the stem is not strong enough to support the buds. start 18/12 until the stem gets nice and thick. supercrop it and then switch back to 12/12. have fun.

4. :wave:done this about seven seasons and have always had 24hr lighting untill flowering

5. 24/0 until flowering is the best

6. yeahhhp 24/0 or 18/4 .... u want your plants to develope b4 u throwem in 12/12 they cant support any budd

7. Cool, i just made a thread asking if anyone has had any experience growing jock horror, durban poison, and silver pearl. You are growing jock so thats cool. Its really too young for you to tell anything about it yet but ill defiantly be watching this grow if you keep it updated. Have you grew any of the others or have you grown a jock all the way through yet? I just wanna know some things like if its a picky plant about ferts, what kinda yeild you get off of yours, how fast/big yours gets, etc. So keep this journal going please with lots of pics. Ill watch it til the end!

8. the PPP showed first signs of sex today.. its a SHE.. :hello: , now can anyone explaine to me if there is any way to switch them now at day 24 of 12/12 from seed to a 18/6 cycle?

thanks for the input guys...