First time grow ( only 2 sensi star plants though )

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RIZZLADOC1, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Hi there this will be my first grow and i need to know what to get and what to do so i would like to talk to someone who knows what they are doing but also who are patient haha, emm basicaly i smoke alot but want to grow my own 2 so i wont have to pay for it anymore i would be very gratefull to who ever has time to explain step by step instructions. I have 2 sensi star seeds but thats all so as i said i would be very gratefull to anyone who would kindly guide me through this process. thanks for your time people.

2. I would go to an online hydroponics store, and look around for the stuff you need. Here's a more or less complete list of things you need:

Grow-area (grow tent)
    Light (CFL, MH or HPS)
    Ventilation/fan
    Pots
    Ph-meter
    Hygrometer (RH and temp)
    Nutes
    Soil

I'm not a medical grower though... ;)

Eh, are you in the UK or US? your profile says Scotland... Anyways, you need to chose some strains you would like to grow. Look for something with the properties you like (fruity, skunky, chouch-lock or head-high and so on), something that's easy to grow and a early finisher. NL is supposed to be good for beginners.

Hope that helps. If there's anything else, just shout out and I'll try to answer your Q's. Good luck mate!