first time grow need advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jdub0420, Aug 26, 2016.

1. #1 jdub0420, Aug 26, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    she appears to be healthy white widow auto flower ita my firsy flowering plant and im.just curious if she looks ok i went out of town i dont remember exactly how far along she is she under 4000 lumen led soft white for flowering i have given her no nutes at all just little mollasses WP_20160826_00_37_25_Pro.jpg WP_20160826_00_38_07_Pro.jpg

Attached Files:

2. try get more lighting around the plant, it wont receive the full lighting like at the top down the bottom, other that that seems pretty healthy ;)

• Like Like x 3
  3. lol i like how no nutes are involved and shes this big

• Like Like x 1
  4. i appreciate the reply anything helps any other adviceshould i use nutes

5. could you guess whaybweek of flower shes in ??

6. what week i mean sorry fat fingers

7. she justs seems slow going ... Whenshe was growing so fast before

8. Growth slows down and stops after the 1st few weeks of flower. That is what is called the stretch. Now it will focus on buds.

Secret room

• Like Like x 2
  9. It might just be me, but the top leafs are looking a little droopy. I'll agree with the first response on needing a little more light. Otherwise, looks great!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

10. You absolutely and positively need additional lighting.

If you're serious about harvesting any kind of potent weight at all you will go and buy yourself a good horticultural grade garden light.

J

11. i would love to buy better lights but seeing how im poor i cant do that now at thos mpment jist have to ride it out for now

12. Work more hours. Get some overtime. Rob a bank. Borrow it from your family. Work weekends.

• Like Like x 2
  13. lol i allready do all that exept rob a bank (if anyone asks ) just to payrent lol

14. another question ... Dont laugh im surr its a stupid question but are the pistils
    supposed to turn brown before any real flowers appear

15. thanks for all the help much appreciated i will keep all of you updated

16. they will fatten up, give it time they should get larger