First time grow, need a little guidance.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GreenKrack10, Jul 15, 2017.

1. My leaves don't very too much like yours do. I deff don't have any leaves that are that thin looking. And the one I know is atleast a female or hermi in comparison to others they all pretty much look the same except my dwarf I have that my dog got ahold of and ate it up and caused it to be a dwarf although came back decent it's still small and no signs of sex yet

• Like Like x 1
  2. Going by the leaves or whether the plant is stretchy or bushy isn't always that great of a way to tell... for starters you have unknown genetics so every plant very well could be completely different. Even then every seed from the same plant can have different pheno traits one can be more sativa while one is more indica... however I mean generally you are growing hybrids... unless you specifically buy something that's pure indica or sativa or happen to get some grass from A Mexican field haha

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

• Like Like x 1

Attached Files:

4. Ya that makes sense!

5. I'm not saying he's wrong by any means it's just he's growing a heavy sativa plant... even then the lanky growth at the top I wouldn't contribute to being male because I have females that'll grow just like that... but the leaves being thinner that very well could have to do with it being a male... but again every plants different that's why it's just always good to wait and see the preflowers obviously for reassurance lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Totally! I always wait to see balls before I chop. This is a durban poison....

• Like Like x 1
  7. Can't wait for the day I can grow outside... cause boy when that day comes im stepping up to the plate haha... ima be using 30 gallon pots and whatnot never running out of smoke... ahhh just dreaming of it... but for now I'm stuck growing in a small indoor space on a budget... oh well progress at least I'll know how to keep a plant live and well come that day haha

• Like Like x 1
  8. They're both deff showing to be females.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  9. Yup. I see white hairs.

10. So update on my plants so far they started out nice then got slammed at work workin 12 15 hrs days the last 3 weeks. So I think I flipped em back to veg at some point but been trying to have someone help me out n cover them back up at night sense still only getting 8 hrs of darkness naturally least while I'm working these long hrs but these are them. But these are them at the moment.

Attached Files: