First time grow, need a little guidance.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GreenKrack10, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Ok so it's my first grow, and I just switch my plants over to a 12/12 5 6 days ago and was wondering if my plants look alright also they have little balls forming in the nodes as pictured and not quite sure what they are..

Attached Files:

2. No they aren't feminized. guess I'll just let them grow and go from there what could it hurt, right.

3. You can definitely let em go longer to be sure... it looks like the start of male pollen sacks but won't know for sure for 2-3 days.

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

6. Let them go, but keep checking. Usually males will be very obvious when they really start to show sex.

7. Dude I can clearly see pistils from far away in the pic SMH ..congrats you have a female there....

GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

8. In what picture do you believe you are seeing pistils?

9. clearly 2 pistils on 2 sides that's your plant...it's a chick...congrats your a father

GFP[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks but I'm aware that was a female it was taken from a mother plant I had o_O I am however not the OP lol I was just showing him what to look for. Also OP isn't used to posting on here so he keeps posting inside my quotes so he's replies are mixed in to my messages when he posts.

11. Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. Some of the posts can be confusing because he isn't used to posting here so his replies are mixed in with with my quotes.

13. I see that..
    GFP

14. Ok so update one of my plants are showing white hair and balls I think not sure but I'll post picture, of both plants again.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. And sorry about the posting in ur quotes, still getting used to how this site works

16. Just keep watching them and see what they do... first pic I do see hairs at the higher up nodes that ball at the lower node looks strange though doesn't look like a caxyl to me so just watch it and make sure it doesn't cluster up or anything maybe it's nothing. Or wait for someone else to chime in and as for the second plant it still looks a bit to early

17. Ok, thanks sounds good will do. I'll keep an eye on them, and keep posting pics for updates. Appreciate the help/ knowledge tho fam.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Here is a male plat I chopped yesterday. The balls are there although very small, but the thinner leaves is a dead give away when compared to other females.

Attached Files: