First Time Grow Journal From Beginning To End (Closet Grow).

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Newbieb, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Ok, first of all I don't have a digital camera yet, but I'm ordering one today.

I ordered Serious Seeds AK 47 and got Blue Satellite 2.2 by Spice of Life as a freebie. I'm not sure whether to put some of the BS 2.2 in because there's not much information on this strain. What do you guys and gals think?

My supplies are an old ballast that has never been used, timers, old 125 watt CFLs that have never been used, Eye Hortilux 250 Watt Super HPS, GRODAN - 2" A-OK SHEET OF 50 - AO 50/40, MONDI - 7" CONTROLLED HUMIDITY DOME, Seedling Heat mat 10 X 20, \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tHYDROFARM - COMPACT FLUORESENT GROW LIGHT REFLECTOR, 2 1.5 CU FT bags of Fox Farm Ocean Forest (Will buy more when it's time to flower), Everyone of Fox Farm's Organic Nutrients, Darkroom II Pro 60 24x24x64, General Hydroponics PH UP, General Hydroponics PH Down, pH Test Indicator Solution - 8oz, Bluelab Truncheon Meter - PPM/TDS, CF, EC, BANG! - 1L,
    Fiskars Comfort Grip Floral Shears, 2 ozone generators, and a digital radar thermometer.

I will get my supplies in a week, and that's when I'll start.

Comments appreciated.

2. might want to start this thread over in the indoor grow journal section

good luck