First time grow... In my closet lol

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by nawrfsideshorty, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Its a nice thing to get in to if you got a few extra bucks every week or so you can throw at the next thing you really need. But tbh there are some cool setups for pretty cheep then youd have a nice clean room for your plants to protect them from the gnats that will plauge it if not already. Stay on the forum read some journals find out whats best for you Screenshot_20180626-213423.jpg Screenshot_20180905-051251.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. I found a grow 4x4x8 tent on craigslist for $80 with a 600w hps light.

• Like Like x 2
  3. The plant is not getting enough light in order to become a big strong plant. So it is stunted. Your grow room is going to need a tarp to cover the door when it becomes time to flower. The humidity is most likely low because it is a closet. I would recommend getting some type of humidity in there. Also, keep in mind the window needs to be open in the room a few times a day to recirculate fresh air into the room let alone the closet.

So to recap, you need more humidity, light and fresh air. Do you smoke cigs in your room because that smoke might be affecting it. I smoke herb in room the closet is in but try and have a window open during or after to air it out and let fresh air in.

Just work on the environmental issues and the plant will react when she's ready.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I smoke weed and I smoked tobacco in here a couple times.. I have a LED light that I can swap out and use that. How much should I water it and when?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Once I added the new LED light ( it goes red, green, blue, yellow) it really perked up and I just left the strip on blue and those stay on all the time , I'll stop watering it every day and just water it every other day I guess and I'm gonna swap out my light for a led light and see where that goes. Imma look up how to get humidity in there tho

6. I'm using regular soil with just a little bit of miracle grow indoor soil on the top to keep nats away

7. So I topped it. I have a pot boiling now with water and eggshells. I'm going to let that sit in the fridge over night then I'll feed the plant that tea tomarrow and see what happens. If there's anything else that I can add to water and feed it let me know. Thank you IMG_20190703_171837581.jpg IMG_20190703_171842464.jpg IMG_20190703_155640329.jpg

8. How many watts do you plan to run in flower? Have you looked into a single HLG board?

• Like Like x 1
  9. I just switched over to LEDS and it's starting to grow leaves on the stalk but I feel like the LEDs I have now aren't good enough. I'm gonna look up some tents and a song HLG board tonight.

10. Idk about fridgid water. Might hurt your plant. Id use room temp water. Some teas i make smell so gross but they have the best effect

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1