First time grow, I think I VEGGED TOO LONG tell me what do u think....

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by jnasty0412, Mar 21, 2013.

1. So what your looking at is 4 white rhino fem and then a few bag seeds vegged under a 1000watt mh bulb dimmed to 500w. The biggest one is the white rhino and last night it measured 24inches and the smallest was 14. I switched it to 12/12 today. Its in a 5x5x6.5tall tent at my friends and I was wondering are these gonna overgrow this tent? And if someone could guess what do you think I will yield?

So you can get a better guess I'm using the Lucas formula general hydro 3part micro, gro, bloom inside a 6-5gallon bucket recirculating dwc system that has 7th bucket as res. The room humidity and temp is controlled and also has a carbon scrubber. And my light is a 1000watt dimmable that is set to 750 at the moment with my HPS bulb.

First Pic Was 2 weeks ago. The other pics are todays

Attached Files:

• 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      536.2 KB
      Views:
    • 032.jpg
      032.jpg
      File size:
      656.1 KB
      Views:
    • 031.jpg
      031.jpg
      File size:
      385.1 KB
      Views:
    • 030.jpg
      030.jpg
      File size:
      378.9 KB
      Views:
    • 029.jpg
      029.jpg
      File size:
      323.9 KB
      Views:
  2. I'm guessing almost definitely without a doubt the 24" plant will overgrow. If I have my strain memory working tonight, Shantibaba and another breeder whose name escapes me developed the original white rhino before they left that seed bank & took their breeding stock with him to start Mr. Nice Seeds, and reworked the strain as Medicine Man. I'm just finishing a grow of that strain, and a couple of mine stretched from 16" at flip to 12/12, all the way to 52" at the end of the stretch. But I did have a couple of phenos that stopped at 42". But even if you get that lucky, by the time you lose container height and light clearance... Well, better get out the string & keep them tied down. Also recommend keeping your nute around 900ppm, that might help minimize stretch.
    Otherwise, all I can say is I feel your pain:(
    Hope this helps & bestaluck to ya.

3. I also feel your pain going through the exact same crap but I had cealing issues.heres a pic

[​IMG]

All is better now,Had to get a new hood and bend branches, to solve issues.