First time grow--how does it look so far?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CANADAgreen, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Hey guys, this is my first grow, I have one 60 day wonder going and an auto trans siberian. I am currently on day ten and i wanted to see what you guys thought. The 60 day wonder is a little bit further ahead than the trans siberian. I'm growing in miracle grow moisture control potting mix(60%) and perlite (40%). Under 6 23 watt daylight cfls.

Attached Files:

2. thay look good use water only and ph between 6.3 aand 6.5 with no fert

3. thanks man, will using the miracle grow have an effect on the actual quality bud? Or is it more of a growth and yield issue?

4. Honestly its all three it produces long lengthy plants buds can be airy and spaced out. Its quailty will be ok. The strain u got is how it should be but it won't be dense nice fat nugs that u would see in a pic of ur starin. I would recomend useing fox farm ocean forest it comes with perlite mix in all the good organic neutrients bat guano, earth worm casting, kelp meal,crab,meal,etc etc etc. Its a really good soil. Don't need to use nutrients with it u can if u want. Miracle grow is more taylored to growing garden vegtables, and also MG will make ur bud taste harsh and not so good.

5. miracle grow = Bad Meduim
    scrap it after you transplant to something else

6. [quote name='growkings']miracle grow = Bad Meduim
    scrap it after you transplant to something else[/QUOTE

They are autoflowering plants though, from my understanding due to the short veg time, transplanting can be bad. I just ordered more seeds which should get here soon :). I would want to go with fox farm soil, but I don't think I can get it in Ottawa where I live. Im going to try some SeaSoil, it has good reviews.

7. sounds good I'm using a nice organic soil from hd i live in Ontario