First time grow, Have a question about my progress so far, One plant needs help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bassandglass, Oct 1, 2013.

1. #1 bassandglass, Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2013
    Hey guys,
    This is my first grow and I just wanted to check up and see what is wrong with one of my plants. I am growing in a closet with cfl's. I have a total of six lights all at 23 watts.
    Photo Sep 20, 11 47 59 AM.jpg  I added another light after this photo 
    My growing medium is ffof. I have been using distilled water at the moment since the tap water is extremely hard! I have been water them a little everyday which i think may be too much. Its not even enough to where it drains out the bottom though. I have one white widow and one tahoe og. 

Lately the tahoe has been curling in the leaves and I dont know what is wrong with it because the white widow is trucking along. 

Any recommendations? It may be getting to much water I think

White Widow

Photo Sep 30, 11 34 58 PM.jpg
    Photo Sep 30, 11 34 38 PM.jpg
    Photo Sep 30, 11 34 50 PM.jpg
    The Tahoe OG
    Photo Sep 30, 11 36 26 PM.jpg
    Photo Sep 30, 11 36 36 PM.jpg

2. It looks like overwatering. If not it's high temperature in your closet. Either way you take away some bulbs or put in an airflow(fan) between the light and the plants. I'm doing a grow now too.
    Subscribe to my thread and you might catch some tips and tricks. :) good luck!

3. Have you been checking the ph of the water you feed your plant as well?
    It's an important part so make sure you're doing that. :)

Check out my grow thread as well, I'm at day 10 as of today, looks to be pretty close to what you're at.

4. I have a big fan in the back ill turn it up more and water less. I do need to check the pH.

Thanks