First time grow. first time scrogging

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by Fellowgrower420, Dec 5, 2018.

1. [​IMG]
    Fellowgrower420New Member
    #1Friday at 10:43 AM
    Hi guys and gals of Grasscity, I'm new to this site and wud just like some feed back on my first grow and first scrog grow. . . Ok so a few more details... I'm in a 1.2m grow tent with a 4"rvk extraction fan and filter and austic ducting using 600w hps, temps stay between 74f and 79f. I'm using two 30L tubs and scrog screen is around 8" from top of pots . I am growing 2 "BAGSEED" in jacks magic compost only fed with plain water untill I flower then I will introduce iconic bloom and buddhas tree pk and flush the last week or 2 before chop.... My plants are around 8weeks from seed and have pre flowers so I'm pritty sure they are both females, anyway this is my first grow and my first scrog grow so basically just want some feedback on what people think so far... all and any advice will be much appreciated

Attached Files:

2. WELCOME TO GRASS CITY. everything is looking good. one thing i would change. you need to start feeding them a veg nutrient there starting to ask for it . i can see the left plant pictured there is a problem starting to form its not serious yet. and for the flush there is no need to do it for 14 entire days this is a mistake in my opinion. just do it 5 to 7 days its perfectly fine . you only use plain water there is no need to even ph the water in flush ......
    users please do not bring up the flush or not to flush debate in this post lmao . ....... keep us posted in a week after you start to feed the veg nutrient. again it my opinion it is required today.
    edit i also always suggest a calmag in veg and flower . follow the directions on the container. even if you do not see an issue with your plants requiring it . you can not over feed them calmag they will benefit from having extra .

3. Why two threads?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sorry about that I just wanted it in the rite place so posted it a few times

5. Yeah thanks mate. And yes that's what I was thinking about the veg nutes looks like there lacking a bit N maybe?, and ok I will flush for about a week or so... And yeah no debates please because I will be flushing , and yeah will get some veg nutes ASAP just on tight budget atm, in your opinion how important is calmag and what benefits wud I see from using it just trying to keep expenses as low as possible for the time being. Thanks for stopping by Bryan

6. Also if I was to start flowering now or in 1 weeks time what sort of yeild could I expect "just estimates guesses" , just mite not have enough time to fill in the screen as much as I wud like to unfortunately and I know it will effect my yeild considerably by not filling the screen, any way how many ounce do you thinkn I cud pull if put into flower in 1 weeks time as I already have flower nutes on standby

7. Just a quick update my girls. They are starting to look hungry for veg nutes and don't seem to be growing as quick any more but I don't think I'm going to have enough time to fill the screen as much as I wud like unfortunately so I don't think it's worth going out and buying veg nutes... I have flower nutrients at the ready so what do you guys think I cud expect if I put them into flower now. Thanks agein

Attached Files:

1. Unfortunately I'm going into flower tomorrow or in next cuple days while my plants still have some nitrogen left in them and I don't have veg nutrients . Iv read that you wait till the strech is done before feeding bloom nutrients but think I mite start from day 1 flower at half strength... Just don't want them getting anymore hungry through the first 3 weeks of flowering,, "the strech"..... And as I say I'm not going to have the time to fill up that screen as much as i would have liked to witch wil effect my end results, quite a bit I would have thought unless the strech fills up the screen more than I am expecting .. Fingers cross...... They are now 9 weeks from seed