first time grow (closet) ak48.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by suckmyjesus420, Dec 24, 2012.

1. it's small things you don't think of. I've seems journals if ppl with 6 footers and smaller pots so every plant is special. aren't mirrors bad for light reflection? but it just scared me cause I was trynna lst her top so I can get more tops and I was worried I hurt her or shocked her and put the lights back on the main branch and now she's doin that s shape lol Idc as long as she's happy. but made a lil quick soil tea with banana peels and she's dancing.

2. #42 StayLowGrows, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    Wish I knew about the big ones in small containers. But that's way out of my league. Pure speculation. Maybe it's the type of container? Only two I've been able to get 5 ft tall in small containers were in about the bottom 1/4 of a 2 liter pepsi bottle. Left clear too. Roots actually loved the lights in my opinion. Goes against everything I've read and heard. Algae and humidity was never a problem in the bottom, so......w/e

I've heard mirrors absord light, reflect heat. See some people using them. Two posts by same guy:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1065856-mysterious-bagseed-adventure.html
    http://forum.grasscity.com/lighting/1030468-getting-most-out-poor-lighting.html
    he seems to be just fine. Looks good too.

So, you made a compost tea with banana peels sort of? And seems to be working good huh? Good to hear.

3. well it's a mix between my roots organic, my buddies little soil mix tea he gave me for flowering but I didn't think I'd need it and a little bit of MG. not much just for the nitro and I kno she doesn't need much for flowering but it helps broken stims and I did break a few. and chopped up meshed up rottin banna peels. ya I woke up in the middle of the night last night and couldn't sleep so I smoked a bowl with her and she was dancin idk how I lost track for almost 2 hrs but it was oddly exciting to watch. excitied to give her the rain water to tonight. the old hippie that taught me told me its just the best purest thing for her and money can't buy it. that'd be a Tripp tho seeing a 5footer in a 1/4 coke bottle, sounds like you probably watered alot. I'm wondering how much bigger she's in a get in the new 7 gal. m

4. The 5 footer I had is gone. Couple of months ago got pissed about gnats cause of the changing seasons (still thriving outside cause of the unsual warm weather all winter here) and tossed about 7 out the back door. Broke everything down and went to town on the room.

Hanging out in the room is nice. Pop on some tunes, pack one up. If I were my own responsibility again, I'd have a few around the house. lol

5. right this hot ass winter were having. but it sucks being responsible sometimes and having to keep things very secretive. ya I'm gonna redo my entire room and setup as well just got too excited for my first plant, didnt really plan the figures out. now she's growing into everything, and im having to take everything out of the closet and put it somewhere els which sucks cause it was the random junk that doesn't go or fit anywhere closet.

6. she's starting to bud and get a lil smelly.

Attached Files:

7. she's well over 6ft now and lookin good. gonna be sad when it's her final day.

Attached Files: