First time grow bag seed (any help welcome)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Flyinstarhigh, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Couple of pictures of the two healthy ones sleeping.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Well I'm coming up to the beginning of week 6 and still have 2 from what I think healthy plants. Sucks that I lost one but oh well. I was wondering about when they will usually show signs of sex? I'm sure there still to small as I don't see any indication at all right now as to wether there male or female.

Here are a couple pics from this morning after watering.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Well guys I think I got a winner on one of the plants so far. I'm so excited I'm pretty sure I saw a couple little white hairs come out around the very top of the plant. Can anyone tell me for sure it is or is it just new growth? Sorry for he pic quality I'm using my phone zoomed in and that's the best I got where you can kinda see something.

[​IMG]

4. Also I found this bug walking around the dirt of one of the plants. Never seen anything like it, doesn't look like it's been feeding of the plant or harming it. Just don't want to kill if I don't have to.
    [​IMG]

5. So I decided to lst the plants since I'm not expecting much anyway maybe I can get a little more doing this. Hopefully they will keep going nice. The first 3 pictures are of the smaller plant and the last 3 are of the other one.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. Just an update on my girls, I am on week 7. One plant has already shown sex the other still hasn't. But looks like it will be female fingers crossed. How are they looking? Any input would be great.. first 3 pictures are he plant that hasn't shown sex the last 3 the one hat has.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]