first time grow advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by moroccanhashish, Jan 26, 2013.

1. I'm going to grow in my coal shed. Wide space and low in height. So what strain would be suitable for about 1.2m in height and 2m in width?

2. Thanks man. The white widow and ak-48 looks nice too.

3. BDS is a known ripoff site. DO NOT USE.

4. Yeah I noticed that when I looked at the prices. $66 for 5 feminized white widow seeds lol. Other sites give you 20 feminized seeds for $40 with the same yield and THC content expectancy

5. you'll also notice they only carry Nirvana strains, if you know your beans/breeders

6. Use the attitude man, the best seedbank by far imo

Sent from my iPhone 5 using special stoner powers

7. OP as per your question ( sorry was only following the shill around via search posts).

I'd concentrate on learning to train to your space..that way all strains are viable ( well some sativas maybe not).

Look into either LST, Scrog, or SOG for that height.

8. Yeah scrog if you wanna keep the numbers down but in sumwer that size a sea of green with a load a short autos would b a quicker route to take

Sent from my iPhone 5 using special stoner powers

9. dunno. autos are for sure an option. I'm just one of those old school types ( shit I've still got my first 1k, bought in '81. doesn't work..just looks cool) all HIDs, clones and regular seeds.

10. White widow is my best choice for my first grow(great high, good yield and accordingly very easy to grow) but next time I'm going to use the low stress training method to help me grow some blue cheese or super skunk. Thanks for the help everyone :)

11. Ive used BDS and they never ripped me off. I don't really like attitude.. their pics are vague, some of them plants and some of them dried buds. I dont understand all the "brands". And some of their prices are just as high, just makes me think the rest is low quality.

They were in high times... are you an advocate for high times or something?

12. LOL....yeah I'm a HT lover.:rolleyes:

Look, dude go away. I'M SURE THIS TIME THE MODS WILL BAN YOUR IP.

13. Internet tough guys arent welcome here.

Learn how to act or hit the road man. We are here to help each other.

14. I WAS trying to help.. I just suggested buydutchseeds because I used them before. Then he said THEY ARE A RIPOFF DONT USE... before telling everyone to use "attitude" and getting my account banned. I've been a member since 2008 and helped lots of people on LEDs and all the science behind it. Then one of you "gold named" guys come along and get me banned.

GC has been useless... they just ban be without warning for "spam". I politely explained my situation with NO HELP OR UNDERSTANDING WHATSOEVER.

Good luck suggesting anything not supported by this website, only use what GC secretly promotes or youll get banned for suggesting otherwise.

15. ROTFLMAO........Internet tuffguy huh?

In the joint we called you "window warriors'

16. Its 420 chill out man

17. Dude you got 8 post and you feel like you is a celebrity. That's awesome. Will you fax me your autograph please? You da one going places!

18. #18 blasphemousbud, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
    THIS IS FROM THE SEEDBANKS FORUM ON GC:

##################################################################

BEST BANK ACCORDING TO REPLIES IN THIS THREAD SEEMS TO BE THE ATTITUDE SEED BANK

ADDITIONALLY PLEASE DON'T DISCUSS [i.e. GIVE DETAILS ABOUT] STEALTH SHIPPING METHODS. We don't want to tip off the Feds on what to look for.

Additionally, GC may or may not sponsor or affiliate with these seed banks. It is just a list that we have created to help aid folks in their knowledge of, apparently, reputable seed banks.

Scam Sites Stay Away from these:

Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds

Buyseedz

Trichome King \t\t

"Additionally, GC may or may not sponsor or affiliate with these seed banks".

There you fucking go, GRASSCITY is AFFILIATED with "attitude" seedbank that is why its all you hear around them. And reputable companies like Buy Dutch Seeds get bashed and people like me who suggested them GET BANNED FOR DOING SO.

Yeah this obviously is my second account.. I was a member here since 2008 before I GOT BANNED for suggesting something other than what GRASSCITY is sponsoring. Im just waiting for the ban hammer to drop then I will DDOS the shit out of this server.

SO YOU WANT SOME FIRST TIME GROW ADVICE???? STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHITTY FORUM AND ITS MISINFORMATION/MANIPULATION.

19. sorry for this.

I help get this BuyDutchSeeds spammer banned yesterday. Instead of publicly embarrassing him(which is very easy BTW), I should of just reported and ignored.

Again sorry, nobody deserves this in their threads.:eek:

20. #20 blasphemousbud, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
    """""Additionally, GC may or may not sponsor or affiliate with these seed banks. It is just a list that we have created to help aid folks in their knowledge of, apparently, reputable seed banks."""""

BULLSHIT. Spammer? You didnt ban me for suggesting lights off EBAY, why ban me for suggesting a prefectly legitimate seedbank? OH THATS RIGHT GRASSCITY IS A BIASED SITE WHO PROBABLY GETS MONEY FOR DIRECTING EVERYONE TO THEIR SEEDBANKS.

moroccanhashish... you should count yourself lucky to see this information before it gets deleted to cover up their tracks. DONT BUY FROM ATTITUDE and support these scumbags.