First time grow - 4 x Pure Power Plant - 250 W MH & HPS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by soja, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Hey.

Had to remove them becasue lack of space, and one was an male plant :(

2. One new update, if there is any questions, just ask me =D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Great looking grow + rep! :hello:

4. Thanks, i will check out your grow journals too :)

5. Wow starting 2 shape up really nice man ... +rep

I like I said before will be following this grow ...;)

I'll be doing a run with power plant soon ....

Beat Regards EazyGreen....:D:smoking::D

6. Yes, i have really high hopes on my plants :smoking:

You should try PPP, pretty easy and fun to grow.

Thanks!

//
    Soja

7. Great looking grow those ladies are filling out really nice.

8. Soja,
    So I'm getting ready to start a grow myself with a similar sized space in the corner of the furnace room in my home. I was wondering how important the air flow is with regard to circulating "new air," is it enough to just put a fan blowing on the plants or is it necessary to have the input and output exhaust fans? Additionally, I was wondering what type of humidifier you were using as I see it is working quite well. Finally, I was just wondering how you started your seeds off and got them started with regard to method and lighting used. I plan on posting pictures soon. Thanks for any and all information. :smoking:

9. Hi dude!

Output exhaust fans will do the job, BUT you need to open the door sometimes to let in new air. But the best thing is to have an input fan too.

I bought my humidifier in a local shop were i live. If you live in the US you can buy one online here: http://www.bionaire.com/Products.aspx?cid=49&scid=54

I used the "weet paper method" then i planted the seeds in some moisture medium and after 2 days they were above the medium.

I hoped this information helped you.

Good luck!

10. Thanks a bunch soja the information was really helpful. I'll be posting some pics soon.

11. No problem :smoke:

12. Soja,
    So I am two days into the seeds being in the wet paper towel and I was wondering when I should transfer them to small trays full of soil. Twof of the three seeds are showing something coming out of the cracked seed and the third is just cracked. Additionally, I was wondering if it would be alright to start the plants under my 250W HPS once I transfer them to soil or if it would be better to wait for the metal halide bulbs I ordered. Essentially, would it hurt the plants initially to start them under the HPS? Thanks for any and all help.

Chillin

13. Zup homies? :smoke:

Its time for another update, unfortunately i had too take these pics with a crappy mobile camera.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Hey!

Wait for the third to crack all open too then you should plant them.

I think you should wait for the MH lamp, but aslong as you have good air circulation and you dont put the HPS to close to the plants you should be fine, keep in mind thoo that HPS will dry out the soil very fast in small pots.

Peace out!

15. Anyone who wants to comment the new pictures? :confused:

16. Yeah, I got a comment, can ya overnight those babies to me?:))

Have you ever smoked ppp, if so what is the high like?

17. #77 soja, Nov 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2008
    haha, yeah right ;)

No i havent but i have heard that the high is up but not trippy.

18. Plants are looking solid soja when do you think theyll be ready? And I was wondering how long you let those seeds go before you planted them in the three seperate pots in your first pic

19. Thanks dude.

20. Nice looking buds soja... :D