First Time Gravity Bong

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MSuits, Oct 17, 2010.

1. It occurred to me tonight that it has been about 6 months since I have had a substantial bowl of weed; I don't have a pipe.

I searched this forum for some alternative and I discovered the gravity bong, and then decided to make one.

I used an old pitcher, the top of an Arizona tea bottle, and an old mouthpiece to my trumpet... its not a size I use anymore. I then took a piece of foil and placed it inside the bowl of the mouthpiece with a really small hole poked in it, and I inserted the mouthpiece into a hole I drilled into the lid of the bottle.

:eek::cool:

I am throughly impressed.

My sister also has had a bowl of this, and while high she wrote her first song on the guitar. It was an incredible thing to watch.

Any thoughts?

On either?

2. Never actually tried to make a Gravity Bong, I've heard it's pretty fun.

3. gravity bongs are sweet but you gotta watch out you dont push the mary jane out :(

4. Gravity bongs are awesome! I use a 5 gallon bucket to hold the water, and 3/4 gallon jug with a bowl melted in the top. It works perfectly and gets you so ripped

5. cool story bro

6. I only use gravity bongs when I have crap weed, mainly due to one experience. I had some killer weed, and I thought a gravity bong would make it even more killer. Long story short, I coughed so hard I threw up. But I got pretty fucking high! I just don't like to throw up.

7. I puke every time I hit a gravity bong, I gotta learn to not try to clear the entire bottle every time, I just can't do it.

8. I would also suggest maybe a smaller amount of weed :smoke:

I had a similar problem with mine the first time I hit mine. (I didn't puke, I just came really really close)

That piece of foil I stuck inside my bowl not only makes the hole smaller, but also makes the bowl smaller allowing for a lower amount of weed and a smaller hit.
    :smoke:

9. Me and my roommates all ways make gravity bongs at our place what we do is find a small socket or something that can be used as a bowl and take a 2 liter bottle melt the metal piece into the cap make sure it is tight that makes the bowl of the graity bong after that you just put a hole on the bottom of the bottle cover the hole and fill the bottle with water now screw the cap with the bowl on it on there light the weed and let go of the hole the suction of the water takes a giant hit of the weed and once its done just unscrew the cap and clear the bottle if you can hahaha the you will be nice and baked :smoke:

10. This isn't even a cool story bro worthy thread

11. I used to use a big bucket and a milk jug. I love gravity bongs, always get extremely fucked up afterwards.

12. Gravity bongs are fucking great for a few reasons:
    1. You conserve soooo much weed by using them.
    2. You only need a few hits to get high off your ass. I can remember times where myself and a few friends passed a gravity bong (fashioned out off a 2 liter bottle and a kitchen pot) and got retarded high after about 4 rounds. I think the most we ever got to was 16.
    These things are great for wake-and-bake sessions. A few hits after waking up, and your good to go.