Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time gravity bong user.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by raven925, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Im having a friend over laater ad we plan to have a sesh, im going to introduce him to my G bong for the first time. Is there any advice that i could transfer to my friend so he feels more confortable? I know i should give him water or maybe juice, but im thinking i might have him only fill the bong up half way sense its his first time using it and he is a light smoker(low tolerance)

2. Be careful...

3. Good answer.:D

4. Pack the bowl super fat and tell him its usually ineffective so to pull super hard and don't stop until he physically cannot handle anymore smoke :devious:

5. Don't pull it for more that 10-15 seconds, or the smoke will be rough and stale as fuck.

And expect him to be red eyed, chinese eyes and baked off his ass.

6. yup... be careful. My friend(1st time smoking) did a gravity bong with me and I KNOW!! he had an insane ride hahaha..but still be careful.

7. I'll elaborate on be careful.

-Pack a small bowl
    -Don't let him take too big a hit
    -Tell him exactly how it works beforehand
    -Have the drinks ready nearby for when his throat catches fire
    -Seriously, pack a small bowl

8. tell him to sit back, and enjoy the ride :smoke:

9. Waterfall bongs over G Bongs all day ery'day. But seriously, give him small hits.

10. don't warn him and laugh when he's stoopid high. lol

11. give him a milky gravv, put him on his ass yo