Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time going to a hookah bar...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Hey guys well my friend and I are high off some KB, and we want to go to the hookah bar. I'm kind of scared, what should I expect there? What is it like? And does hookah get you high?

2. Why are you scared? It gives you a mild buzz nothing too special

3. You get a small buzz, like that tobacco buzz. Its like breathing flavored air tho, the hits are similar to vaporizers.

4. its a smoother cigarrete with different tastes basically. but its still tobacco. it gave me a headache, never doing it again.

5. I would be more curious as to which hookah bar I'm going to. There are some bumping ones where they place obnoxiously loud music where some chicks dance, or a really calm and chill hookah bar (my favorite kind).

Hookah bars use shisha tobacco. So as to the "high" you're going to get, you will get relaxed and should you take an absurd amount of tokes in a 30 seconds, dizzy.