First time going to a club, how to get laid?

Discussion in 'General' started by jeffersong20, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Going to the club tomorrow night with a girl that f*cked me over. 
    I'm honestly just tryna hit it & quit it.

What are some ways I can achieve this impossible task of revenge? 

Thanks in advance! :D

2. skip the club and tell her you want to fucc

3. be a better man and just drop her completely. you dont need that kinda life style

4. She fucked you over...? I don't think she wants to fuck you.

But, what you should do is whenever she's talking to another guy, go over and interrupt them. Don't forget to act like your pissed because she's talking to someone else. That should win her over NO PROBLEM

5. I can't skip that, she's really excited & kept tweeting about the club  :eek:

6. Magnum condoms, wad of hundreds, and if you can get her to think she has aids thats a plus.

7. Somebody told me to act arrogant & I should get laid easily. Why is that? :p

8. For the same reason 50 shades is gonna get theatres flooded, bitches love dicks.

9. Not arrogant, confident.

Sent from space using a banana

10. what this guy said........if you have a big one you could always whip it out for good luck lol

11. make sure you tip your fedora and tell her you don't care about her sexual history.

12. Why would you make a second thread s few days after posting something identical?

13. Why didn't you sign up to a clubbing and casual sex forum?

14. cuz i like the homegirlz

15. Why do you want to fuck her? Sex is not a form of revenge.

16. #17 phukyoo, Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2015
    Cut the bitch up and stuff her in the trunk of your '98 accord. Drive down the narrow dirt road leading to the shallow creek where you used to come as a kid. In the dead night dig a shallow grave next to the adjacent rock where you shared your first kiss. Drive calmly through the night, planning your new life, in a new city, where things will be better and you don't have to think of this again. But wait, what's that approaching in your rear view mirror.....You speed up, adrenaline racing, unsure of your future, but the car keeps coming, closer, closer. Then you see the red and blue lights flash. Maybe they're not after you, maybe it's someone else. Your mind races, debating whether to pull over, or floor that fucking accord as fast as it can go through the vineyards. You decide to pull over, the cop has no idea you did it. How could he? You flash your blinker and pull over to the side of the road, sure of yourself and confident, you prepare yourself to talk to the cop. As you glance behind your shoulder to check on the cops status, you see it. Horrified, heart racing you begin to panic. "Fuck, Fuck, how could I forget! HOW CAN I BE SO STUPID!!!", because lying there is the muddy shovel with the fresh bloodstains, that you used to burry her. YOU PANIC!!! You decide to bust out the car and make a run for it. All of a sudden you awake and things are, well... different. People seem happier, colors are brighter, smells are more aromatic and flavorful. You are walking through a park a month later when you see her.. The women who hurt you, broke your heart, and you see her. ALIVE. Shocked you run out of breath, "how could she?..is this? It Can't be"., but you see her. She is beautiful, stunning in this new world even moreso than before, even though she was always a beauty. You decide to make up for what you did, bring her flowers and chocolates, suprise her, do whatever you could to try and make up for that terrible mistake she has no idea of. You cater to her every need for months and begin to fall in love. After 3 months of being with her you finally confess how you feel. She denies you. She tells you that not even in this comatose world, WILL YOU GET LAID. You hear a sobbing in the distance, in your head, from the real world. A steady beeping, then a long beep.

17. #18 ABCBD, Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2015

I told you it worked on jersey shore just do it

you better have a lot of hair gel

Edited for reading

because this forum has become overrun with really young kids (or immature adults).. I was 18ish when I started on here and 8 years later I am 26 and I can really tell how many more immature 'people' judging by the content of threads and posts.

19. Get revenge by NOT taking her to the club? Take someone hotter and post it everywhere.