First time getting high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by syiic, Dec 14, 2013.

1. I got high for the first time last night (at around 7:30PM). I had "aquired" 1.5grams of some strain (chocolate something or another) 1 day earlier. My parents had finally given me some alone time, so I made a shitty bong (using aluminum foil, and a water bottle), and loaded up the weed. (also, excuse my lack of knowladge about terms...). I took about... 2-5 hits before I got the lucky one. When I got the good hit, I knew it instantly. When I stood up, the room kinda streched out as I leaned in and out. Then I decided it'd be a good idea to play on the computer. After about 30 minutes on the computer, my eyes were darting around everywhere. I turned some music on, and I felt the urge to headbang. I could control if I danced or not, but the urge was overwelming. While I was dancing and headbanging, I knew I could stop at anytime, but it didn't feel like I was moving my body. About 50-60 minutes later the room started to, just barely, tilt back and forth. I felt like shit (I assume the munchies made me eat so much, because my stomach hurt so bad) so I laid down in bed. After 40-50 minutes of the room tilting the high wore off. It was gone for a good 30 minutes, then out of nowhere it came back full strength. The full high never wore down until I feel asleep at 9:30PM (I assume the strain was Indica, because I was so tired). I can still feel it's effects (barely) and it's 2:22PM now. When I hear music my head almost instinctivly starts headbanging. I also feel more lively and awake than I normally do.
    Overall the experiance was amazing, and I'm hopefully gonna hit the "bong" again tonight or tomorrow. I still have about .5g left so I'm hoping it's enough to at least get buzzed. The stuff I was smoking was real dank, because it was smelling up my bag, so I put it in my wallet, and it still (3 days later) smells like weed.

Anyway, that's my experiance with getting high for the first time. Is this normal? What was your first like?

2. Man, for your first time you should have went out and did something! Even just walking around! I'd kill to have a second chance at my first time. I've never been quite as high as my first go.

• Like Like x 1
  3. When I took the first hit I was outside, but it was dark and I remember wanting to see the smoke. I don't know why (maybe I was a bit buzzed) but I really wanted to just.. see the smoke. I felt that if I didn't I was wasting my time :p. It never occured to me to go walking around. I think the main reason for that was I didn't know when my parents were coming home, and I didn't wanna risk it. They came home about halfway threw the high, and I thought I was fucked. LOL

4. I actually left out the best (and wierdest) part.
    About 10 minutes after I got high, I felt different. Like an out of body experiance but no intense. I felt like I was dreaming that I was high. When I guess I "woke up" I was high, and I was in my body. Did I black out and have a dream? Or is this normal?

5. Dont smoke with tinfoil man! I heard it can lead to dimensia and alzheimers be safe!!Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Haha this seems strangely familiar to me!

7. Check around for some sour diesel if you liked that strain. Sour diesel is the best strain I've had yet and I would definitely recommend it to you.

8. I don't really know where to get any weed. One of my friends had just happened to get some and offered to give it to me if I payed her back.

As for smoking out of tinfoil: I don't really have any other option. I live with my parents, so it'd be almost damn near impossible to buy any half decent bong. I could try to get a small pipe or something. I'm also low on money (I work as a soccer referee, or for those who are western football, and the season is closing). I don't know how I'd order it without getting caught, especially since my mom just got put on maternity leave, and if a package for me just randomly showed up while I was at school, she'd open it, and even if she didn't she ask about a million questions to why I had a package.
    Any suggestions?

9. If it really is your first time, then .5 should last you a few sessions, or you arent inhaling right. When i first started i got fucked up off .2 of mids

10. OP you should order some random shit off of Amazon and see your moms reaction and tell her not to open your packages because your are a legal adult and it is your property.

11. LOL. That could actually work.
    @[member="TheHasheeshEater420"]
    I smoked about 1gram on the first time. I told you I had taken about 2-5 hits before I got the good one, so I smoked all together a gram that one night. Now that I know how to inhale the .5 should last me fine.

12. I got high for the first time last night. My friend yanked some weed from his dad, and brought it over(barely any, but enough for one person). He said I could smoke all of it, because he pretty much is connected at school, and he has his dad to steal from. So anyways... I packed it in this homemade bong, and I put some tobacco at the bottom, so I knew the weed was gone. So the first hit, I could feel it. It was nice, but wasn't very strong. (probably pretty cheap weed) So the next 3-4 hits, it started to go into full effect. Nothing visual really happened, but everything was nice, and bright. I also always had this big grin on my face, or so my friend said, and I couldn't stop walking around. My arms felt nice, and breathing felt nice also. Talking felt nice, and thinking felt nice. Everything was nice... (why is this stuff illegal?) Anyways... It was all good fun, and my friend said I was baked out of my mind.
    ... Yeah.

13. pretty much sums up the argument for legalization haha  :ey:

• Like Like x 1
  14. ah my first time...still one of my favorite stories.

friend: did you make toast?
    me: MPHHGHH *devouring toast* MMPHH FFHWAT?
    friend: put my toaster away.
    me: MPHHASDHSAJ I DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT
    friend: LOL PUT MY FUCKING TOASTER AWAY!
    me: FMMPPHH I DIDNT MAKE ANY TOAST

15. A gram for your first time, unless you're smoking some serious shit weed, is too much. You either wasted it, or got REALLY baked :)

I've been smoking for 10+ years and if I smoked a gram of dank I would be uncomfortably high.

Find yourself some papers and roll a joint! Don't smoke off of tinfoil dude, shit is bad for you!

16. I'm assuming I got INSANELY baked. I seriously didn't even understand what was happening at the time. It was dank shit to. As I've mentioned though, I only got 1 good hit. So I mean, the rest of it was basically wasted.

17. I'm gonna include 3 stories, my first time getting noteworthingly high, my first time smoking "herb", and my first time getting INSANELY Baked.

First Time Smoking: In 8th grade w me and my bro, he had picked up a tiny bit of bud and had obviously gotten duped, he had a screw pipe where you had to screw off the top to put the bud in and had a filter so you dont eat some good ol scooby snacks. He let me have the first hit since it was my first time, and surprisingly i inhaled that shit pretty well, but not enough for me to cough, and i still got alot of smoke though. I had previously smoked cigarettes, which I would highly stay away from, so i had a lil but of experience. It was some low grade but enough to get me a good buzz, colors were bright, and i felt good for about a lil into 1st period and im pretty sure we were late too XD

First time getting noteworthingly high: Note: I had gotten high before this but it was more of a stronger buzz, this was me actually getting baked. So It was my first time smoking in the new year and it was a lil before spring break, I had gotten some good bud from the same dude that duped my buddy XD (The Irony), it was blueberry kush, and I was smoking out of the same type of pipe we smoked out of at my first time, and oh boy. Also, I was smoking at night before bed after my parent went to sleep, I opened my window, put clothes by the door, etc. I had packed a fat ass bowl, and started smoking. Had to burn and mix the weed a lil cuz it was packed too tight so smoke wasnt getting through. I had then started taking small hits and then I murdered my fucking lungs like i never have before, I was trying my best not to cough but I just had to so I coughed into my blanket. Took another 2 strong hits and oh fuck, I went lightheaded and was like "Did it hit", I was thinking to myself and replaying songs in my head and couldve sworn i heard them irl and i was laughing i was like "Im fucking high, yay, how high am i though?" How high I asked? I was thinking about how alarm clocks are made and proceeded to talk to my alarm clock for 15 mins XD. Watched some TV and I had went to sleep feeling like i was on a boat or something, like i was flying and rocking and the same time and it was so good XD

First time getting HELLA BAKED: This was about a week after my first time getting noteworthingly high, during spring break. The night before I had rolled a joint, one of those "Undercover Joints" where you take a cigarette empty out the tobacco, put in a crutch filter and the bud. I had broken down the bud with scissors and was damn sure not gonna waste any XD. I was smoking it outside and it was some good shit, I was high while i was outside, like HELLA high, i was completely delirious. I had went inside and smoked like 2 bowls with the same pipe from the other story, and watched tv. My parents came home at like 4:30, and i smoked at around 11:30. I was still REALLY high. I was riding around on my little sisters bike and excited as fuck cause i was like, "I have a bike, I can go litterally ANYWHERE." I saw an old lady crossing the street, asked her if she needed help and was like no i got this and I was hella embarrased cause i said some stupid shit right after and got paranoid that she knew i was high and rhode away. XD Amazing

18. I was 11 and it was my brothers 17th birthday. I don't fucking know why my 17 year old brother wanted to waste his afternoon getting his 11 year old sibling high, but I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth! Lol. We smoked a few bowl packs from what I can remember and I was just spitting the whole time cause the taste was shit. Might've been mids. I didn't get high.

I'm not sure how many times I attempted to get high, possibly been my 4-5th time smoking when I actually DID get high. It was my first blunt and wow. I felt like I was on another planet. When someone spoke to Me, they sounded miles away, it was probably because I was so inside my head, which I still do even 8 years later lol. I remember thinking it looked like a movie and being really paranoid but the paranoid gave me this adrenaline that I fed off of when I was younger. I don't get paranoid anymore, hooray!
    But yea that's my story. Loving everybody else's
    stay tokin' :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. #19 JakaChron541, Apr 16, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
    tumblr_ne4gsaEDan1tdi44eo1_500.gif I remember when I first started getting stoned: i was reading michio kaku books at the time. The beautiful combination of weed and philosophical thinking brings my mind to the brink of expansion at cosmological proportions.