Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first time getting high was very unpleasant

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by goods78q8842, Oct 4, 2018.

1. 15 ish mins after finishing up my first joint, and i start feeling dizzy. okay i fall to the gorund and i cant stand up. i think im dying and im freaked the fuck out. i yell for help and my gf freaks out too and calls 911 lol. i ask her if i turned purple, she says im just a bit pale and my eyes are red. i realize that its just the weed and I took too much. i layed in bed till the edfect wore off in about 4 hours. plus i also felt this out of body sensation like my body and mind were disconnecting, like i was a puppet.

lol wtf that was not very fun and I really dont want to do it again. but i dont i know its not supposed to be that way. is this normal? how do i go about doing this the right way?

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. That sounds like a great time! You consumed too much with no tolerance. Here's a link:
    What happens when you 'white-out' on cannabis?

Go more slowly. Take one hit, next time, and wait 15 minutes...Then take another and repeat until you are at cruising altitude.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Guess it’s not for everybody my guy ‍♂️ But it’s really interesting because each strain has different effects

4. This is the second thread I have read in two days where someone called 911 because they can't handle their fuckin high. Shit like this gives weed a bad name, you smoked too much for your first time ( a whole joint defintiely too much for a first timer) gott too high and got paranoid. Maybe stay away from the weed, probably not for you. But if you do try it again, don't call 911 because you are high

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Weed isn't for everyone.
    Maybe it's not for you.

6. Don't smoke a whole joint your first time....would you drink a 40 of whiskey your first time? I think not

Sent from my SM-A530W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. shit- 1 full joint is too much for me and I have been smoking for years. Than again..I micro dose to keep tolerance down hah