First time getting high stories.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hitthatbongson, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Not the first time getting high but the best time
    Me and my good friend who was visiting and I were on a paddleboat in a lake and had smoked like 10 bowls and we were both blasted where we couldn't walk and  were paranoid as fuck and we got out of the boat and went back to his house and we were running through yards and then we drank a bottle of vodka and we were throwing shit off his dock haha best night I ever had. 

2. I remember my first time it was my Junior year in high school and I had a free period and that day I ran into a friend of mine and he asked if I wanted to go smoke some weed. I was always the good kid with straight A's and never did anything illegal. However this day I was bored and I was curious about smoking so I decided to go with him. So we smoked probably three bowl and at first I barely felt anything until I stood up and started walking. Then all of a sudden it hit me at first it was weird but then it was nice. That day was probably the best day I had in High School.

3. 'twas the night of November 10th 2011. The parents were still, the moon shone its ivory face upon the land of Canton, Massuchusetts, twas a chilly evening and i made my journey from Boston to the dealer of the ghetto then to my boyfriend's house. Being a virgin of smoke and obtaining plant matter via cash payment was a new world for me, i was reluctant because as a middle schooler, the promise to myself of never doing any sort of drug was in my mind. But being convinced that it is indeed harmless and noble, i smoked it that night. I got a pre-rolled blunt from my boyfriends best friend. Only figuring out later from the seasoned tokers that we got less for what we paid for. i didnt care about that. I felt unprepared to face the blunt. It was like having a penis in my face and i have to suck it. We trekked to the football field over the hill by the light of the moon and out of authorities sight. Corey, Eddie, and me. Corey starts a puff and i feel nervousness kick me in the stomach, "it has a sweet smell' i thought. The blunt was grape. But was it dank? I wouldnt know then...until i hit it. it came around to me and i wimped out for a second. then Eddie blew smoke in my mouth which i thought tasted gross along with a strange herb and his chicken breath. Then my girl-nads got strong and i said "I SHALL SMOKE IT BRETHREN" and the next few moments were a daze, i choked a little but then i got the hang of taking a decent drag. To tell the truth, i wasn't sure if I was high, my face felt hot and cold or whatever i willed, i remember being the giggliest bitch of the pack. But let me tell you this, my friends, the SECOND time i smoked, i was blitzed as fruk and had dope munchies and a king bed and two chill ass dudes who i thought were going to be buddies for life but time goes byyy

4. My first time getting high was just after my senior year in highschool started. I bought some super lemon haze from this girl at school and smoked a joint that night at the lake I live across the street from. I didn't have a lighter so I used matches, and since it was windy and I had no clue what I was doing the joint kept going out after every hit. So there I am, standing by a lake cold as hell constantly trying to relight this joint for like half an hour until i finally finish it. It's real cold so i decide to get my ass home and hop on my bike.

At this point the high is just starting to creep up on me. It's a bit difficult to ride my bike, because I was real cold and getting pretty stoned. I kept swerving around and shit, it was probably a hilarious sight to see. I finally get home after what felt like forever and put everything away.

Then I decide to get some food, and the moment I'm walking down the hallway on the way to the kitchen is something I'll never forget. That's when I noticed that the high had completely taken me. I felt this massive feeling of overall happiness, walking felt strange, as if I was in a dream, and light itself seemingly took on a completely different saturation and contrast. Everything looked different. I don't know how to properly explain it, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

I absolutely loved it. I had the entire house to myself and spent the better half of the night laughing my ass off, eating the best food I had ever tasted, and listening to music. 

5. I got high first at my 16th birthday, we smoked trough a can, i took 5 hit and i got slightly high, just smiling and shit. And i said "im blown " lol

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. first time for me was brownies. some older kids in high school kept talking to me about it during Carpentry class, and they didn't believe me i had never smoked because both my older sisters smoke.
    well, fast forward a week or so, i finally give in, we all go to their house and kick it for a bit as they make them. i had to go to work, so i left as they finished, and they all ate their own portion a good two hours before i got there. me and two friends were sober, the little trio of us were doing it together so we waited till we were all off work.
    we all ate our brownie, and just started chillin smokin hookah. after like 30 minutes, i look over at one of my friends, and hes just flat out staring lost in fucking space staring at the table. i ask him what's up, he slowly looks at me and just starts laughing hysterically, gets up and walks off, trips on the corner of a wall and slams into the ground. dead silence for a good 10 seconds, then he just starts busting up laughing again and just lays there for like five minutes.

as for me and my third friend, we're still just chillin with the hookah. all of a sudden like a ton of fuckin bricks i just feel it. i felt completely fine one second, then the next i didn't know what happened. all i can remember to describe it, is feeling like a fish in an ocean, or an astronaut in space, just floating around with no resistance against you. that's how it felt to me at least.
    after we realize we're lit as shit, we find an apple and two meat tenderizers then go to fuckin town on this apple. smashed it to bits, and just put it back in the bowl for his mom hahah.

honestly other than that, it feels like a blurr, don't remember much besides dancing to daft punk and eating taquitos

7. Wanted weed so bad when I was like 13 so I go to this kids house (it was in the hood so my other friend wouldn't go cause a kid got jumped near there). Anyways I payed 20 bucks for a "gram" that was probably like .75 grams. Anyways I took like 5 hits out of his piece and was fucked for like 2 and a half hours.

8. First time getting high was when I was 15, I had smoked a decent amount of times before but never reached more than a 5 or so until then. Me and one of my old good buds who I still toke with now met up with 2 of his friends on a friday afternoon and bought like 5g of some good shit off his dealer.
    We started taking bong rips in some random park after it got dark and I remember hitting it for the first time, not even half expecting how fucked up I was gonna get.
    Straight after I finished my first bowl we went to a different place to smoke, and as I got up it hit me. I remember feeling super dreamy that whole night, and we ended up smoking like 4.5g in a bunch of different places around the neighbourhood. After that we got mcdonalds and I had to order it, which was fuckin hard cause I was completely ripped and kept forgetting everyone's order and my friends pin ahahah, I'm almost sure the guy serving me knew I was baked :laughing:
    Got back to my buddies house, ate some pizza and a bag of doritos, crashed then woke up the next morning and smoked the last .5g with my friend, played minecraft on xbox and ate a shitload of food
    All in all a pretty sweet first experience :smoking:

9. 17 late whatever. i resurrected as an eagle 

10. It was about 6 years ago when I was 15. It was my second time smoking, the first time was out of a bubbler and I fucked up every hit I took because I couldn't figure out the carb. This time I smoked a joint and 2 blunts with my good friend and my drug dealer who was a pretty good friend of mine. We hotboxed his bathroom with the joint and I really wasn't feeling much, then we went outside and hit the blunt and that got me high as hell. We went back inside and I layed on his couch and we all watched videos online. Then we went outside and smoked the second blunt. Me and my friend had to leave the dealer's house pretty soon after that so we just walked around the neighborhood exploring for like, 2 hours.

11. 14 on a friday. I was lifted, man.

12. First time I ever got high was with my older brother and his best friend. I was 15 and they were 18. We told my mom we were gonna go see a movie (and I thought we were) but I had already told my brother I wanted to try weed so when we got there his friend was rolling a huge ass blunt- 3 cigars were used. I had no idea what the fuck he was doing but to be cool I went along with it. I thought at first it was just a method of packaging weed I was so clueless. Then we went up to his roof and after my first hit I had a 20 minute coughing fit after which I thought gravity was slanted. Needless to say, we went and got pizza which tasted like Jesus, and then we went back to his apartment and watched superjail. One of the best days of my life.

13. I smoked a few times without getting anything more than a sore throat. I was with a high school friend I was hanging with and his sister could hook some up for us if I wanted. I did I drove over and figured id better stay there. she went and got it, and we had to smoke out side in a car that did not run I refused to do it in my truck lol.

we went out and smoked it. It rocked my world something wicked. It was about 20 degrees outside and in the car I would see my breath and think it was still smoke coming out of my lungs, and never putting two and two together lol. ended up leaving and going home around 3am and eating my entire pantry. I was stoned for hours on end it seemed. pretty damn funny when I think about it in more detail.

14. The first time I got high, was on some high grade Blue Dream. Probably wasnt a good idea.. I got some of this from my sister, before this I was very interested in the marijuana "culture". I loved doing research about it, including grow journals. Although I was young (13), I still for some reason was in awe about it. I made an apple bowl, took some pieces off the bud, put them in the bowl, and lit up. I think I did too much for the first time, looking back on it, it was probably about a .15-.25 of a G. I had a hot shower running (I could barely breathe as it was, also a bad idea ahahha), spoof, candles, incense, and febreeze. Afterwards, I flushed the foil down the toilet thinking it would actually go down, but it didnt. It was stuck on the bottom, so I stuck my hand down in it and took it out. After the shower and such, I was very paranoid. I thought my mother would suspect of something, so I just tried to go to sleep (sativa, whoops), but I couldnt. I just watched tv for a couple hours till it wore off. It was a bad experience. A few months later, I mixed the Blue Dream that I had with some GDP and had an awesome fucking time. Anyway, that was my story.

15. #75 cdeg, Nov 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2013
    Me and my friend decided at around the time of summer 2011 to start smoking weed and it didn't start off great, we were ripped off the first few times as we were new and about 15 years old, we picked up about .5 of a gram of really shitty weed for a tenner and thought that was decent being as naive as we were, we smoked the whole bag in badly made joints as I was only just learning to roll and we only really got a little high, however it was enjoyable and a fun experience as other than alcohol we hadn't really done anything like it, we did this a few more times only getting a little high when we stopped for just under a year when I picked up a full gram of what I was told was a mix between white widow and lemon haze which I didn't believe until we smoked it, one day, after our last day at secondary school we went to a decent smoke spot we spotted as the ideal place to get high, which is where we still go now, I rolled a chronic with a small paper and we smoked the whole thing, as we were coming to the end of the joint we noticed we were starting to feel it like we've never felt it before, heads spinning, massive sense of happiness and genuinely just high as a kite, heavy headed dry eyed and on cloud 9, we walked around for a bit to a field nearby where so many people would've seen us and known we were fucked just by looking at us, we called a few friends who didn't smoke to come and meet us and even on the phone they knew, they came to meet us and my memory of them being there isn't that great but they always say how fucked up we were that day, we made the mistake of not bringing food or drinks and had no money to buy anything so after a few hours we were still very high and had no other choice but to go back to our homes and rick being found out by the parents, I'm pretty sure my mum knew but she didn't say anything and i still frequently come home still a little stoned and she has never said anything, I was pretty stoned for about 4 hours and slept pretty well after!  

16. First time I got was was when I was 14 I believe...me and two of my friends at the time were my one friends camp and we were all itching to try the fabled green goddess for the first time. We knew that the people in the cabin next to us had to smoke weed cause everytime we walked past their cabin it reeked of it. We decided that in the morning on the upcoming day we were going to sneak into their cabin while they weren't there to find us some pot we could smoke so we all ended up breaking into the cabin the next morning while they were out and we searched that place top to bottom for some bud....we finally found some and it was like maybe a dime bag worth of smokeable shit ( the rest was tons of seeds and stems) so we high tailed it out of there after we found the goods and went back to our cabin. Problem occurred: we had nothing to smoke out of, so my buddy makes a tin foil pipe and we all smoked the stuff we just stole. Seeds stems and all...I don't even know if we fucking got high but ya....the end lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. my first time i was 14 and me and a couple of friends were smoking this bud from a mini bong pipe and instead of water we put beer in it and after a couple a minutes we were high as fuck and after a little bit we smoked like 5 joints we got the munchies and ate some weird looking food and i kept spacing out and for some reason i thought that if i spun in a circle i would stop tripping so hard so after about ten minutes we went back and smoked the mini bong some more and my friend spilled the bong water(beer) on his self and it smelled so bad so he changed his shirt and we went back to joints and i starting lipping it hella and my one friend lets call him john started saying why is it so wet and hes like who is it and he dried it then passed it to my friend lets call him dave and then it was passed to me again and of course it happened again i pass it to john and hes like nigga its you and i stared like tweaking i was shaking my head my left eye was twitching and i was laughing so hard and oh yeah i forgot to mention he had just got the mini bong that same night and anyways the very next day we were smoking the bong again and my friend dave set it down on a ledge and john knocked it over and it shattered and then dave blaimed it on me but of course john new it was dave and thats about all that happend but one last thing john always breaks bong like right after he gets them so this just adds on to that

18. I was a junior in highschool. One of my boys i worked with asked me if i wanted to smoke after work so i just said ok whatever

We go to the projects and smoke for a little bit, it was just chill tho

The crazy part was the ride home. I drove a stick shift and i could barely feel my legs and they were shaky. I was driving like 35 in a 55 but felt like i was going 110, and it was like in a racing game where everything was blurry/streaky (like in nfs underground if you used nitrous)

Was fun as hell tho lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. How has this thread not been deleted!?

Tis I who now stand ready to snuff out the brief candle of your worthless life. I, Dormammu.

20. I haven't thought about this story in quite a while so it might be missing some parts since I'm high and probably won't remember all of it.... So my best friends birthday is May 25th it was either his 15th or 16th birthday. he has only smoked like twice before but knew how to do nothing and the two other people we were with didnt either luckily my brother is a major stoner and so I knew what to do and everything and a couple days before I asked my brother if he would be able to get me weed for that night and he said yeah of course he can get it for me whenever I need it (which is how I got into smoking) so he got me the weed and that night we were going to dinner the 4 of us at the time he didnt have a car so his parents were dropping us off at Olive Garden and than picking us up and dropping us off at a friends house where we than would leave there and smoke in the ditch near her house. We couldn't go back to his house so I had to bring the weed and my pipe on me (it was a rasta glass one hitter my brother gave me) I had this little tin box the size of a cig box that I had everything in so I put that in my pocket. We were in my best friends moms car and I think we were asking to go to a party and spend the night after and him take the car or something like that and than she asked me if I was spending the night too (I have a lot of medical problems and a lot of times my parents wouldn't let me spend the night places) and I was so I said yeah and she said "okay than yeah you can go as long as Kendall (that's my name) is with you it's fine cause I know she is good and she keeps your head on straight" he just looked at me and smiled and I kinda laughed. Now it's funny cause his mom knows we smokes and is cool with it and even smoked with him and his sister once so we tell her know how she used to always think I was such a good kid when for the first couple years of us two smoking together It was always through my brother or when I got my own dealer it was through me but he was also a bad influence on me too and he admits it haha. Anyways so we eat at Olive Garden and than go back to my friend Michaela's house and we didnt want anyway to notice we were high when we came back to her house and her parents would know cause both used to smoke and her sister used to smoke too so we got a backpack and put spray, eye drops, gum, and the tin box with the weed and stuff in it. We walked down to the ditch and climbed down and set on these cement blocks down there and I took out the stuff and packed the bowl and I showed the two other people who were with us what to do, which I know it's a one hitter it's not that hard but they asked me how to do it. So I told them just like a cig light the end and suck and than exhale again hold for 8 seconds and release (I know most say 7 but I like the number 8 better :p) we smoked 2 grams between 4 of us us and I actually got high which I didn't expect because my brother, cousin, and best friend all said I might not. We were walking back and while getting out of the ditch I fell and got my pants kinda dirty and bruised and cut my knee but I didn't really give a shit I was high as fuck so I got up and got out of the ditch and than I was standing there and I thought there was a giant rock in front of me and I was like wtf is this giant rock doing here and everyone was like dude there's nothing in front of you and I was like ohh wow shit. It didnt freak me out or anything though cause I have done Special K (im not even sure if this is an unmentionable so I just used the streat name just in case) legally (yeah I've done it again since quite a few times too) I get Special K infusions medically at the hospital sometimes and my doctors use it on me whenever they need any form of sedation or anything so I've hallucinated before even though weed is nothing like Special K. So we sprayed off and put eye drops in and got some gum so our breath wouldn't smell like weed. We walked started to walk around the neighborhood but got hungry so we decided to walk through this other ditch type thing and climb through a couple broken boards in the fence and cross a busy road in the middle of the night to get to cvs and get food yeah I know pretty dumb to run across a busy road high as shit but they have done it before so we did and whatever we made it. Than I honestly can't remember what we did I keep mixing up memories lmao we might of went to the community pool and went swimming or we might of went back to my best friends house and swam in his pool or we might of went and watched a movie at michaelas but nothing else that special happened that I remember haha.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum