Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time getting a friend high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeadliestSnatch, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Shes pretty light and she wants to start smoking, and shes never smoked before. Im getting 2 gs of haze this week. I can get blunt wraps and rolling papers, and I do have a magic flight launch box, but i have been having some problems getting it to work properly lately. How should I go about this?

2. roll that dime into a blunt and smoke her out, then, put your pinky in her ass

3. blunt & let her hit it twice and wait 10 minutes then see where shes at n if she wants more, well.......god bless :hello:

4. hahhahaha i almost woke up my family i lol'd

5. heheh

6. i lold too, but i didnt almost wake up my family. :eek:

7. Ok that was pretty funny guys, but can someone answer my questions please?

8. roll a blunt. if shes smoked cigs/tobacco before its the most similar and she will most likely hit it properly.

ive given up smoking up first timers bc they never seem to get high off my glass :confused:

9. So should I not even waste my weed if first timers don't get high? Is it that they can't get high their first time, or is it that they don't do it right?

10. Depends.. my first time I had a f J hits and it was dark and I was only 10 so i'm not sure.. at 13 though I hit a few bowls of some chronic creaper on a soda can and got fucked up beyond belifief :smoke:

11. I got high the first time I smoked :smoke:

12. First timers always get high, theres no relation between weed, and your first time...But ive noticed when smoking people up for the first time they dont know how to hit glass, so they dont get as high....its a lot simpler to light a joint or blunt, or if u use glass, make sure they know what theyre doing

13. ya well my first time i was told to hit the bong 3 times... and i hit that thing 3 times like a champ:p but then passed out cuz all the liquor in me lol