First time gettin ripped off

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by insanoweird, Aug 13, 2007.

1. So, today I got a call from a dealer. He said he was good, and was lookin to sell some. I bought a bag from this guy before, and it was decent, and heavy for a 20 bag. I told this guy I wanted 20, and I'd be there in about an hour.

So, I showed up, and some other kid (not the person I talked to) comes up to my car and asks me if I was lookin for weed. I said no, because I had no idea who he was, and he was like "did you talk to (Jason) (name changed)" and I said, "oh, yea, then I am lookin for some, I just didn't know who you were." So he hands me a bag, and I give him my 20, and he immediately left on his bike. I drove away, looked at the bag, and at first I was pissed cause I thought he sold me a bag of shake, because that's what it looked like. Then I opened it...it didn't look or smell like weed, so I start gettin even more pissed. I packed a little into my bowl, and smoked some. It didn't taste like weed either, and it made me cough like a fiend, and I didn't get the slightest buzz off what I smoked (I didn't smoke much because it was terrible).

I called the kid back like 4 times, and he never picked up his phone.

I guess this is what I get for taking a chance with a young dealer (under 18). Fucking a. I went to this kid because I thought I'd be getting a fat city bag to roll blunts with. Nope.

2. thats a bummer man. i got ripped off in my younger days but now all my dealers know my ritual.

get in my car
    we drive around the block
    open the sac
    smell the bud
    re-weigh the bud
    all looks good drive back
    drop em off with the cash

but yea i sympasize young dealers dont respect what they do

3. Its all good man, most of us have been ripped off at some point or another. Its sketchy, but sometimes you gotta make it a point to verify it before you buy it.

Bad dealers like that are stupid... Selling weed is a business and they just lost a customer.

Find a new connect, don't ever give that scum bag business again.

4. i personally hate having to do any deals on the street or in a car.
    there are safe spots to transfer drugs, but for the most part, in public is heat.
    however, i guess a lot of traffic at one house is quite suspicious...

i remember days when my friends and i would get ripped off, wandering the city in search of herb. thank goodness those days are over.

5. same thing happend to me when i just started smokin. bought a 20 bag and the guy i bought it from was cool we used to hang out alot. and on my way home with the bag i oppend it up just to smell it and it was that kitchen spice shit with a bunch of seeds and stems. i got so pissed. me and the guy are cool now though and smoke all the time

hate it when dealers rip you off

6. what a sucker, for only 20 dollars, lol...who the fuck pulls a jack for 20 bucks? haha
    when you see this kid, make sure you got a crew and beat his head in for the principle of the matter but at the end of the day you only lost 20 bucks, i could find that in change around my house if i had to, or lose it playing poker really quickly, learn from this and make sure you see the dodo weighed out in front of you, if they cant do that, 99 percent of the time its gonna be a shiesty sack

7. man lol i know someone that tried to buy a dub from someone we knew...and they gave him crushed up owl pellets haha....isnt that some gay shit?

8. LOL so im new here but not and inexperinced smoker and i came across this thread and jsu chuckled lol...........

so heer it is
    the other day im chillin in my friends garage jus chillin right my buddy is jammin on his guitar playin sum voodoo child and jus bustin out in solo....and i jus recently smoked liek 2 joints to my self then my budys lil bro comes up to me and is liek i got hooked up wiht this fat sack i got from lil africa (project 8 housing by were i live-not supporting racism) and he pulls out this bag of weed(it was far away and he jsu flashed it) and i was liek woaah it was leik a baseball size of bud and i waslik woaah and then he goes to the garbage can and starts dumpin it out in the garbage i instantly get up and was about to drop kick the kid when i realizd eveyoen was was laughin at me....turned out the bud was green tea but mashed up nd shit i thoguth it was a huge bag of 30's shit bud then i laugh it off a lil then a lil later one of these faget kid that we all hate but jsu follows us around comes up no oen metnions a thing i pretend liek the bud it myne and liek yo man let me pack a bowl of this killer bud hes liek for sure man for sure! and i pack it lol and im liek here take greens and hes liek hell yeah then he grabs the bowl and he jus ripss it liek as hard as he cud everoyen jsu starts bustin out laughin but he still didnt realize it and went bak in for another rip and everyoen jsu busted out laughin......we told him that it was green tea he got pissed and left...havetn seen em since :)

9. i dont how you guys feel about this, but if i only bought from somone a few times and they called me to see if i wanted any...i wouldnt get it from them..i got ripped off a lot when i was younger, and now i wont go to anyone who calls and asks if i want any, not unless i know them well or they're a friend.

10. I feel for you man. That's the bullshit weed all the black guys at my school sell. It looks like shake, smells a bit like peppermint, doesn't taste like weed at all, and is filled with CBD and little to no THC. I smoked a while two grams of that bullshit, and it seemed like I had a nice buzz until I went back inside and decided to lay down and watch TV... then I woke up sober.

11. i have never got ripped off and dont think i ever will cause i get my weed from my friend i drive to his house go in hand him the money he goes in his back room(toke up room) and gets my bag he offers to re weigh it in front of me but i never do cause i trust him + i always smoke him up

12. I have noticed that a lot of young pot dealers are more willing to rip off potential customers. Where the fuck is your sense of customer service?:D
    Shit, when I started out I had a toll free # and a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed warranty(sarcasm).
    Not only is he never going to get your business, but he will eventually receive an ass whooping(from you or someone in the future) that he rightfully deserves.