Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time for shrooms

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ManBearPig420, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Okay, so friday im gonna pick up an 1/8th of some shrooms from my dealers friend, and me and a girl are gonna down em together since we both really want to try them, what im trying to figure out, is if there's anything i should know other than being relaxed and trying to avoid a bad trip. thanks in advance.

2. smoke some really good weed before you take the shrooms and you'll be chill. cause the shrooms take like 20-30 min to kick in. So you have something to do after you eat them. I would recommend not to go in public. Well even though i did it was a bad idea. You will be laughing at everything and everyone will be looking at you weird. I recommend a forest.

3. Get some acid >:| Shrooms just make you retarded.

But seriously, make sure you do it together, maybe with a sober sitter if it's your first. Have some weed for the nausea.