Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time experience. Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rPOT, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Well.Smoked my first J outdoors with a friend. Had it in my college bag before hand in a pencilcase. Has stunk my whole bag out. Felt a bit high, everything looked crystal clear which I enjoyed a lot. Had a McDonald's which tasted nicer than usual. Came home threw my bag on the bed. Stunk the whole house out. Sat here airing out my room with fans pointing towards the window. Febrezed the whole carpet, lynx everything. Have ran out. Bag still smells, nowhere to put it. Parents home soon.Help.Sent from my iPhone. Grass n00b.

2. lmfao you're so paranoid its like when i started smoking :p
    ok so about the bag, just put some dryer sheets in that thang and ur good. i don't assume your parents are gonna come home and say "son bring your bag upstairs, im doing my daily bag checks" lmao  :laughing:  :confused_2:

now i just want to put my two cents in about your high, because to me it sounds like you didnt get high at all and that it was mostly placebo effect. dont force yourself to feel high, it'll just ruin the experience. i say if you want to see what getting high is about then smoke a few more times.
    happy smoking :)  :hippie:

3. [quote name="Mr Moose" post="19375271" timestamp="1390246729"]lmfao you're so paranoid its like when i started smoking :pok so about the bag, just put some dryer sheets in that thang and ur good. i don't assume your parents are gonna come home and say "son bring your bag upstairs, im doing my daily bag checks" lmao :laughing: :confused_2:now i just want to put my two cents in about your high, because to me it sounds like you didnt get high at all and that it was mostly placebo effect. dont force yourself to feel high, it'll just ruin the experience. i say if you want to see what getting high is about then smoke a few more times.happy smoking :) :hippie:[/quote]Cheers for the reply. And yeah I said "a bit high" because I don't really know what it's like to be properly high. The colours were really vivid and I just felt different. Whether that's high or not I'm not sure!Done the dryer sheet bag thing. Still a stench. I have a bit left over from a J that's in my drawer. I've put it in a tin but it's still leaking out. Any ideas on how to store this properly so smell doesn't escape.It might be paranoia. I've masked it out with febreZe now but I walk past certain spots in the room where I can still smell it!!it's okay for now I'm just scared what the room will smell like in the morning when the all of the febreze has evaporated!Sent from my iPhone. Grass n00b.

4. #4 Mr Moose, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    its ok dont panic too much.
    put the leftover roach in a ziplock bag then put the bag in your desired spot of hiding.
    just let the smell in the bag die down with the dryer sheets and check it tomorrow morning to see if the smell is gone (shood be ok)

and about being high, i say whether you really were high or not, if you are interested in getting high a few more times i say go for it!  :hello:
    you'll find out a lot about how weed affects you and its just a fun experience overall.
    just remember the first time you smoke is usually the weak high if you get a high at all

5. Put it in a soda bottle

6. Nothing to worry. If it's just the bud stinking stuff up. As long as you didn't actually smoke anything in your house your good. Just find somewhere to wrap and hide that ishh with some dryer sheets or double bag it ASAP. Try to keep smoked jays or blunts underwraps if your hiding them and try to get rid of them by smoking it obviously. Cuz that shit will stink and linger on anything. For now just keep it in a sandwich ziplock or two with sheets, put under something somewhere you know you parents aren't going to look and smoke it when you can to get rid of the burden.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Cheers for the replies guys! Haven't smoked since but will use your advice next time!

Sent from my iPhone. Grass n00b.

8. "hi son how was school?" "not bad, was fine", "oh good.. LET ME SMELL YOUR FUCKING BAG RIGHT NOW"

9. Took me 5 sessions to get high my first time. You're gonna have some depth perception issues. Doesn't sound like you smoked quite enough. I remember driving down a steep driveway and thinking it was like some tunnel into the ground. Puddles seemed to look like huge bodies of water with the correct lighting. Keep doing it. You'll know your high, trust us. I don't suggest you smoke anymore after you start feeling it because you'll regret being "too high".

As for the smell, you can't tet rid of the initial smell you can only mask it. Just double or triple bag your stuff and then throw it in an airtight container and it should go away.

10. Yeah, that roach is gonna stink the place out far worse than an unsmoked joint ever could. If you're that concerned about smell, invest in a mason jar. Then if you plan on keeping roaches just put them in a seperate ziplock bag to the weed and put both bags in the jar. It won't take care of the smell 100% guaranteed but it's a damn sight better than just using a tin.