First Time Ever Growing HELP please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by RepZcKillin16, Jan 27, 2009.

1. ok well this is my first time growing an i plan on growing it in my closet i saw a few pictures where it looks like theres berrys in the pot. I need specific directions on what to get how to water how to tend to it etc. etc. very specific if you can it's my first time growing. what seeds can i use can i use seeds from regs an then mix them? i basically wanna grow a blueberry plant or something along the line's of that. please help!

2. Read! Read! Read! Any grower on here can guide you throught the basics, however it will come w/ many differences of opinion and contradictary suggestions.

The best thing to do is read up in the growing section, figure out a plan, decide on a space, and then work on getting feedback and advice from there. If I tried to explain what you ask step by step, it would end up being a book. Read up and then come back and ask for suggestions once you get an idea of what you want to accomplish.

less

3. If you want to grow a blueberry plant then you need blueberry genetics. Otherwise, the specific instructions you seek are already laid out in the sticky posts, grow guides, etc. It will take an investment of time on your part to read up. All good growers are self-educated.

4. alright well i did a whole lot more research questions that i still have?

is there people on this site who sell female seeds?

what does preflowering an flowering mean i know its shifting of the lights an how long you keep them on but when do i exactly know when to do this?

how do i know when to pick the bud's an when i pick the bud's do i snap off stem's an then hang them upside down or just the buds?

basically a list of major mistakes people make haha sorry for these lame questions im very new an only looking to grow one plant in my closet using a flouresent light an i have the stuff you put under neath siding on a house the reflective side all over my closet

how big will the plant be when im completely ready to start harvesting?

how much should i extimately expect?

force flowering is this good for the harvest?

do you have to clone an what difference will it make if you dont?

any step by step guides you guy's would recommened i found this one but im not sure how good it is.. http://growguide.tripod.com/guide1.htm

5. #5 toastybiz, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    is there people on this site who sell female seeds?
    No selling/hook-ups allowed on this site. There is a whole forum here at GC on seedbanks where seed suppliers are discussed.

what does preflowering an flowering mean i know its shifting of the lights an how long you keep them on but when do i exactly know when to do this?
    You obviously have a lot more reading to do. Flowers are bud, and flowering is the process of inducing the plant to bud. Pre-flowers form at the points that the flowers will develop when the plant is reaching sexual maturity. You can flower any time you want with an indoor grow, realizing that the longer you veg the bigger your plant will be so will have more budsites and more yield later.

how do i know when to pick the bud's an when i pick the bud's do i snap off stem's an then hang them upside down or just the buds?
    You need to check the trichomes under magnification to know when to harvest. Plenty of info already here at GC on that and on drying and curing.

basically a list of major mistakes people make haha sorry for these lame questions im very new an only looking to grow one plant in my closet using a flouresent light an i have the stuff you put under neath siding on a house the reflective side all over my closet
    Probably the best list of major mistakes is the compilation of the threads here in the Beginners section. Just read back as far as you can in this Beginners section and you will see discussions on every newbie mistake.

how big will the plant be when im completely ready to start harvesting?
    That's partly up to you. There are techniques for controlling the height. How long you veg plays a factor. But so do genetics, lighting, and other grow space conditions.

how much should i extimately expect?
    No way to estimate that. If a newbie can bring a plant to maturity without killing it then he should consider that a success, get an ounce of yield and you are ahead of 98% of other noobs.

force flowering is this good for the harvest?
    The longer in veg the more plant you will have so should be the more yield. Start flowering whenever it works for your timetable.

do you have to clone an what difference will it make if you dont?
    No, you don't have to clone. Cloning ensures the plants you grow out have consistent genetics. And, it's quicker than starting from seed.

6. so cloning would basicaly be if you wanna grow another plant off the genetics of the first plant im starting to understand this all alot better is tht reflective material i was talking about ok? an how many watts of flouresent do u advice an in the germination when i do all that is that when i find out if there male or female? if there male just end stages there an if there female switch to a bigger pot? im sure more questions will hit me sorry again i just like to perfect it haha