Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time edible

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Josh_aa371, Apr 8, 2016.

1. So my girlfriend doesn't smoke due to lung problems but she wants to try edibles. I'm not trying to get my girl freaked out! Should I give her like a quarter dose have her wait like an hour then give her another quarter dose? Or shud I go with a half dose? I just want her to get high and appreciate it without getting too high too freak out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'd start out with a quarter, assuming the edibles are potent.

dilligaf

• Like Like x 3
  3. A sure way for her to not want to do it again would be to over do it. You want her to want more so I'd stick with 1/4 portion period the first time. Edibles last a long time so waiting an hour then eating more might be a bad idea, at least the first time.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Yeah i'd just give her a small dose, it's better for her to barely feel it but be enjoying it than to rish turning her off from weed for the rest of her life :(

• Like Like x 2
  5. I made cookies with my homegrown and split one with my wife. I stayed up all night with her as she was worried she would stop breathing if she stopped thinking about breathing. She hasn't tried it since. I eat 1/6th of a cookie for my own dose now that I know how strong they are.