Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time Eating Firecrackers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FunkMasterKush, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Hey guys, as we speak im waiting for my Firecrackers to finish cooking in the oven! i used about .5 of bubba kush...I used all natural Peanut Butter, and Some vegetable oil ontop of that. I've never had edibles before in my life, and hopefully im gunna get ripped!!:D:D What was your first time having edibles like?

2. See you in about 5 hours when your sobered up and able to type clearly haha.

• Like Like x 1
  3. yeah dude my first time eating a firecracker i used about 2 grams of middies and i was gone for a good 3-4 hours . Have fun.

4. OP - You used 0.5 per cracker or overall?
    If it's per cracker you should get some effects...if you've split that little between a batch, well...maybe if you eat them all?

It was some cannabutter I made.

I spread it on toast with our Australia-famous spread "vegemite".
    Didn't really know that I could just cook it into whatever you'd normally use butter with at the time.

So I had this toast, buttered it fairly.
    After about a half an hour I convinced myself it was a failure (again, lack of research) and decided to have a couple of vape bags.
    After about an hour more I realised that my high from the vaping wasn't diminishing at ALL, and it was getting stronger.
    Another hour into it, I really regretted vaping after eating...I was the most high I'd ever been.

Couldn't sit still. On the edge of passing out here and there. SO hungry.
    Relaxed and on panic mode at the same time.
    After a hot shower and something to eat though...and about 3 hours...the next 3 hours after that were just a REALLY nice, bodystoned high.

I was pretty much done for the night though, never actually stopped being high - when I woke up about a half hour later, the effects came on again - much more lightly though, it was a nice relaxing way to start the day.

This was my first edible experience.
    It showed me...weed can be more than you think...
    It erased any doubt as to the effectiveness of edibles, and my ability to make them (or at least canna-butter)

Let us know how it goes.

5. Any firecracker alternatives for those with unfortunate allergies?

6. Alright....I Just finished 1 .5g Firecracker...I finished it at 6:12pm....It is now 6:20...I'll be back on in an hour to let you guys know how i feel!! Cheers! :D

7. Yepp! .5 per cracker :)

8. You mean peanut allergy?
    Well if you don't have a hazelnut allergy you can use nutella instead.

9. Well....its been an hour....about 5 minutes ago i felt absolutely NOTHING, and right now i KINDA feel something...but i don't know if its my imagination, or the firecracker kicking in. Anyways i'll be back on in an hour....by then i should be able to explain how i feel...if you know what i mean :D

10. When you make firecrackers, does it stink up the house like making cannabutter?

11. Nah, not as much so.

12. So if I made them around like noon, and my parents get home around 4... does the house still smell?

13. [quote name='"FunkMasterKush"']Well....its been an hour....about 5 minutes ago i felt absolutely NOTHING, and right now i KINDA feel something...but i don't know if its my imagination, or the firecracker kicking in. Anyways i'll be back on in an hour....by then i should be able to explain how i feel...if you know what i mean :D[/quote]

Do u have a high tolerance?? Ive always wanted to make firecrackers cause ppl say u get stoaned off .5 .6 each cracker.. My tolerance is really high as it is and idk if firecrackers would be worth it!! Waiting to hear how it goes

14. Well About 30 minutes after i made them my mom got home, and she said it smelled like pot...not super bad though...after an hour the smell goes away.

15. Alright thanks.

16. Well Guys! Its been 2 hours and i definatley feel a bit of a body high...Im not ripped as i was thinking i was gonna get :/ but ive heard it takes sometimes 3 hours if you have a higher tolerance....which i do...i put at least .5 maybe even .6 or .7....i did overcook the firecracker...but only by about 5 minutes...this high is SLOWLY increasing though as i can tell....i'll let you guys know in a little bit....Peace

17. Ok Guys, looks like i underestimated this....I'm Pretty damn High haha.....and my eyes are as red as the devils ball sack. so it took 2 hours and 15 minutes to fully peak...im REALLY high....and its a super nice high...a body high..Anyways guys i think these are a GREAT way of getting high, and doesn't use that much weed like pot brownies do...Peace out guys! Get Ripped tonight!

18. Have fun man

19. Awesome to hear it turned out well man.
    Also awesome that you're probably going to get even higher than when you last updated.