Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time eating brownies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by asian smokeez, Jul 6, 2012.

1. I ate 2 decent chunks of weed brownies around 20 mins ago my boy made some potent ones u can even taste the weed and I figured il just let everyone knows how it feels I have a huge tolerance vape and smoke everyday so il let u know how the high is and il compare them to firecrackers just for all the apprentice guys who want to know what the highs are like to be honest I already feel it in my legs anyways I'm gonna watch a short movie on netflix and when it's finished il report back.

2. I'll be waiting hand and foot on a reply.

3. It's been forty minutes nothing yet I just feel a little warm and cozy and my eyes are blood shot tho

4. Your world's about to be fucked up.

5. The two times i ate edibles after 8 p.m. i woke up in the most random places in my house, lmao.

6. i have to puff when i have edibles. it does makes the high,nicer.

7. Well I only feel a slight buzz even though I ate on a empty stomach I had a lot of pasta 3 hours prior but it's not like they can't work they were properly potent edibles and I hate around 2 nice chunks even tasted like a bit of bud I ate an hour and 45 mins ago

8. lol i used to eat weed cookies in class in highschool i alwayss got soo high :D

9. ya, def on a slightly empty stomach next time.

10. Watching a Nicholas cage movie when it's done I'm gonna go eat and sleep but I have to be up at 5

11. nice man, it really is nice to have an edible time to time, shake things up. it's a different, & cool, type of high.

keep it up :smoke:

12. It's weird I still don't feel the effects I just feel high

13. Don't feel the effects, you just feel high? Please like this if I'm not the only one that was confused by this. Haha.........

14. one time i helped a mate move in and i smoked 3 grams and he gave me a 3g brownie that had been cooked and just been setting further for 2 months, extracting all the thc. It was good you shall have a fun time

15. Ok so after 3 and a half hours eating it I felt a little buzz went to sleep and woke up feeling normal I can't believe they didn't do anything my boy said that I would get fucked up off one piece and I ate 2

16. Edibles never really give me more than a buzz. I find that after I smoke and get high that edibles enhance the high, make it a little stronger and last longer. I'd rather smoke a bowl instead of eating a brownie any day though