First time DXM

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by LZfan2121, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Yo whats everyone up to tonight?

I just drank a bottle of zicam cough max and I'm feelin it haha.

This is my first time trying DMX and it is sooo wierd but I like it.

I feel soo wierd right now haha.

2. Nice. Yeah makes you feel relaxed and itchy. I only did 300 mg on cough gels today. Don't know how much Zicam that is you drank.

3. from my calculations it was about 400 mg

4. Looks like you are more messed up than I am. Might not be enough for hallucinations though. Close call.

5. Nah, no hallucinations. Spent about a half hour in bed when i peaked haha. Now I'm just chillin listenin to some music.

Feelin pretty good

peace

6. Nah, you need closer to 800mg for hallucinations.

To LZFan, I'd suggest taking pills, and not the liquid...

7. yeah I may try that next time. For my first time I figured I'd take about half a shot of liquid instead of what like 15 pills?

8. From what I hear, the second plateau is the most enjoyable stage anyway. I weigh 195lbs so my ideal amount is 562mg's of DXM according to http://www.dextroverse.org/whatis.html

9. Wow....what a night.

Although I did enjoy that a lot, and will probablly do it again, I was a little dissapointed in the fact that I didn't really have any visuals or hallucinations. Was I wrong to expect that I would experience this on dxm? Some people have said that they get a craazy visual trip on DXM, but I didn't get any at all. It did feel awesome though, euphoria, extreme relaxation, definitly a strong "floating" feeling.

10. sorry for the bump, just trying to get some ifno for next time I decide to do this