first time dxm

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by cbrian, Oct 31, 2008.

1. how much nyquil should i take?

2. #2 gloppypop, Oct 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2008
    None.

Get Robitussin Cough or Zicam Cough Max if you're thinking about doing DXM.

3. this nyquil doesn't have acetamophin or whatever its called. active ingredients are DXM and doxylamine.

4. From Wikipedia
    Since the LD is so high, you probably wont die. But still, don't do it. Only do it when DXM is the only active ingredient.

Do some research ondoxlamine and you'll see why I suggest not doing it... But it's your own body.

5. You'll just end up passing out. Don't even bother.

6. can someone explain what dxm is?
    i've heard of it but never been too sure
    is it the shit that lil wayne does?

7. No lil wayne drinks lean.

Go to erowid.com and look up dxm. It can answer any questions on it

8. Get some tussin DM or Zicam Cough Max, thats is you want liquids

if you want pills do not get coricidin, get robitussin cough gels, take an entire bottle

9. DO NOT get Robitussin DM. It has guaifenesin in it, which will probably make you puke.

Get Robitussin Cough. Anything with just DXM as the active ingredient.

I'd try the Robitussin cough gels, tussin cough, or zicam cough max.

10. In "Pill Poppin' Animal" at the very beginning you hear "Let's pop some of them skittles you feel me" Or something like that from Ross. That line/song pretty much imples he does it. But I think he mainly sips on lean.

11. I believe he's talking about Ecstasy when he says skittles, I honestly doubt a rich person would fuck with OTC

12. Really? I've never heard X called skittles, but I guess that's because so many idiots pop skittles (Triple C's) around here.

13. Yea ive heard x reffered to skittles but not dxm before. Skittles being pill like in form

I dont have any proof lil wayne doesnt do dxm but I doubt it also...he can afford the better stuff. Like real lean and xo's