First time dxm, help!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by The_Lotus_Eater, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Hey blades, i'm going to do some dxm in a bit and i was wondering if you guys could help me with it, first off, i have no clue how to do it, all i know is you need cough syrup, etc.

I have about 120mL of Cherratussin AC, is this going to be enough/all i do is chug it?

thanks guys i appreciate any help! :)

2. I have a little bit over 120mL of the syrup, if i were going to guess i would say around 130mL. Not tryin to overdose so im trying to get a little info on this shit.

3. how many mgs is it,but yea a full bottle will do you good for your first time,just chug it,some people cant stand the taste an will even puke chugging that shit,but i came across this little method that is great if your stomach is sensitive to disgusting tasting syrups

Materials:
    • 2 glasses
    • A sink with COLD water
    • cough syrup
    • toothpaste
    Procedure:
    1. Fill one glass with water, the other with Robo. Keep the water running (it makes the sensation less gross for some reason). Do not allow Robo to be smelled under any circumstances!
    2. Pinch nose shut with one hand
    3. Sip water
    4. Take 5-6 deep hyperventilative breaths
    5. Slam the entire 8oz bottle of Robo at one time.
    6. While still holding nose, drink remainder of water
    7. Refill glass with water and drink the entire glass of water.
    8. Repeat again, for a third glass of water.
    9. Still holding your nose, spread toothpaste in your mouth, thoroughly coating the inside of your mouth.
    10. Release your nose, and exhale through both nose and mouth.
    Minty fresh!

4. #4 The_Lotus_Eater, Mar 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2009
    I'm not worried about puking, im pretty good at holding it down, i just wanted to make sure that me chugging the bottle wasnt going to do any real harm. and to add onto it, i might be doing some tramadol along with it, i think im going to have a pretty good night.

but thanks a lot jack..rep'd ya ;)

oh on a sidenote, how long is it going to take before i notice it? just curious

5. Woah, first time dont mix with something else. First time you try it, you need to try IT, not a combo. I would say dont chug the whole bottle. Figure it out so you only drink 400-500mg of dxm for the first time, you dont want a freaking 4th plateau for the first trip dude.

6. hahaha alright dude, ive tripped before just never did dxm, but i wont mix ill save this tramadol for another day

7. well there isnt going to be more than 500mgs in one bottle the whole thing is great for your first time,also opiates an DXM are a great mix if you wanna take some of those why the fuck not lol,

gotta take a lot tho tramadol is weak as fuck,how many mgs are in that bottle total is it just a regular 8oz bottle

8. Its a 120 Milliliter bottle, which comes out to 1200mg. I've got 50 mg Tramadols too. And some Adderal but fuck the Adderal.

9. LOL DONT DRINK THE WHOLE BOTTLE. Thats way to intense man. At most drink half...

10. Ok im gonna drink 3/4ths of the bottle. If i fucking OD its on you two, so fuck you guys. haha im just playin, but seriously..fuck you guys :p

11. #11 jack herra, Mar 14, 2009
    are you sure your reading that right,im pretty sure they don't have cough syrup with that much tell me what it says on the bottle,also those addys would be crazy on DXM ive never tried it but it sounds like it would be fun,i guess it would be sort of a speedball.

also that much DXM wont overdose you at all but it will be one hell of a trip so if your a experienced psychedelic user you could give it a try,ive seen many ppl do over 1000mgs there first time

12. Lol. Yeah, less then half of the bottle dude. Take 500mg for a good time.

13. Nononono im saying its 1200mg in TOTAL not just pure dxm. but anyway

Ceratussin AC SYP (QUAL)
    Generic for ROBITUSSIN A-C SF. SYP WET.

14. Oh, lol. so its like what, 15mg dxm per 5 or 10ml ?

15. #15 Cameron8679, Mar 14, 2009
    Uh well first off... Cheratussin AC is a codeine and guaifenisen mixture which has absolutely not a damned thing to do with DXM. You don't seem to know the first thing about DXM, so I'd suggest doing some basic google searches before you come on GC talking about 120ml's of cheratussin and getting cheered on by absolute retards who don't seem to know shit about the topic either.

16. #16 jack herra, Mar 14, 2009
    lol ive done hours of intensive research about DXM an know quite about it,also have experienced it at high doses at least 50 times so i think i know a little about the subject,all tho i didn't know that that certain tusin was not a DXM drug,just a minor misunderstanding

17. #17 The_Lotus_Eater, Mar 14, 2009
    there is no active ingridents on this bottle, all i saw was the generic for robotissun and the label that says in bold letters, MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS. fuck does this shit get me high? hahah.

if not im going to tramadol it up..and cameron theres no need to be bitching you could have just pointed it out.

18. LOL. dont drink it, you do not know whats in it. It could have acetaminophen and like, kill you or fuck your liver. Just put it down and go buy some zaicam throat spray and chug that shit.

19. OK OK. I GOT THE RIGHT SHIT THIS TIME. its half a bottle and it says its 10mg of dextromethorphan HBr per 5ml teaspoon full. its about half a bottle so im just going to chug it.

Tussin CF, bitches.

20. Ok, go for it and make a trip thread, update every 30min :p