First off, I'll describe my equipment and setup : Gorilla Grow Tent - 2 x 2.5 x 8 ft Humco DWC bucket system 5 gal. - 2 buckets for the ladies and a res. lowryder hood 600 watt dimmable electronic ballast with the proper bulbs from i-power All the necessary meters/ fluids ( ph, ppm, thermometer, etc) Active Air 6 in inline fan 400 cfm FloraNova nutes Instead of the famous shotglass/papertowel method, i used root riot to germinate my seeds. I diluted my root juice in filtered water to about 1/10th strength and got my riots nice and moist before i popped the seeds in. I started the germ on Sat, Jun 1st in a plant tray with top and placed a floro bulb right on top. Making sure the heat and humidity were in specs. Both showed taps in roughly 24/48 hours. I was doing some reading this morning and evidently i planted them a little too deep. So i gently tore my riot enough so i could get to the seeds and move them up a little more. Taking extra care not to abuse that taproot. They are both doing fine but i was a bit surprised. When comparing taproots, the SLH was about 3 times as long and a bit girthier than the Bubblegummer. Not exactly sure if that means it has stronger genetics or what. That's it for now. They should be breaking the surface any day now and i'm pretty excited. Patience was never really my strong suit lol.