first time dwc using CFLs

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by bama homegrown, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Pic update

Attached Files:

2. And some nice bud looks like 3 weeks or 4 before harvest at least

3. How you been joker

4. Good buddy just working so fucking much haven't even set room up or nothing

5. Hell yea you got and pics of the final result bro... I been working a lot lately also man.

6. Not yet there curing still hehehe

7. Hell yea bro I got one lady about ready to chop tomorrow is my bday I was hoping I was gonna be smoking my own weed on my bday bit it didn't work out I did however take 2 small branches off her they should be ready to sample tomorrow

8. That's what's up man happy b day brother have a good fun and safe b day

9. Hell man I'm fucking working not much fun here lol

10. Fuck that work

11. Lmao I wish I could

12. Pics
    Fucking app not working right

Attached Files:

13. OK guys here is what could be the final up date on this grow. I had to do an emergency harvest I know truly deviating on my end but me and the soon to be ex wife going through a nasty break up and she had threatened to call the police so I had no choice hopefully I'll get to enjoy the fruits of my labor Idk thanks for following when I get a new place and set up I'll be doing a white widow grow look for it in a couple months

14. Bud u okan
    How we gonna keep in touch

15. Its all good man I'm not gonna air my dirty laundry out on here man just had to cut those bitches now they can only get me with possession which could be felony seeing how I already have my first offence on my record but its officer's discretion meaning now the cop can choose to charge me with felony or misdemeanor

16. Oh man did u snap any pics before or after

17. I had no time to take pics amist all the chaos I barely got them trimmed