First Time Driving High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pigeon Kid, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Well this is pretty embarrassing, my first time driving high was a disaster. Long story short, I'm fucking awful at driving while blazed. We did solo blunts at my boys house and then we drove to the movie theater. I ran two red lights, one of them was in front of a cop, thankfully he didn't notice. We made it to the cinema alright but as I came down I realized that I should let my friends drive from now on, it was a real close call the other day.

Anyway, feel free to share your stories and hopefully they will make me feel better.

2. your dumb

3. I've driven my scooter high a few times when coming home after seshes, but it doesn't go faster than 35km/h... (go green and no gas bills :D )

Also I was ridin in my friends beamer BMW after we just finished blazing, I realised he didnt have a liscence or anything. He was speeding like crazy and it was kinda scary, cause we were ripped outta our minds too. Plus he was underage.

4. *you're

5. Your friend is underage and has no license, but he has a beamer? Wtf

6. Exactly what I was thinking.

7. My suggestion to you, sir....is that you stop driving while high!

I don't drive when I'm baked, mostly because I get all nervous I'm going to kill someone and end up driving like an old lady.. driving baked takes the joy of driving away from me as it's a task I usually find relaxing and when I'm high it stresses me out!

8. you are a lop

9. im not hating but this is why pot is ilegal. Bc people cant be responsible, dont be under the inluence of anything and drive. Duhh :D

10. So... alcohol? Completely legal

11. Hahahaha damn bro the first time i ever drove high was with my driving instructer lol.

((((And my buddy has a beamer and he doesn't even have his permit yet. It started out as his fathers car but then his dad got a new one and said he can have the old one. Its called Motivation To Get Your Licence hahaha))))

12. His parents beamer*.

My bad. :)

13. I love driving high. Its fucking tight. No tickets or accidents to report

14. i can drive high, just dont expect me to arrive high.

"yo the turn is right up here.... and you totally missed it man"
    'yeah, yeah, yeah, i flip a bitch in a minute'

...8 minutes later...

"dude, turn around we are going in the wrong direction."
    'wtf are you talking about'

lmao.

im a wanderer at heart and i reflect that with the way i drive....
    i could just explore back roads endlessly
    and mindlessly i suppose.

15. Right down the same road as you man (HAHAHAH! Pun completely intended). Ive got a game that i play with my best friend, where we get high, then just drive. You cant go 15 minutes in the same direction/road. It gets interesting when you cross state boarders

16. My friends consider me the designated high driver. Sometimes I forget where we are going, but as far as maintaing speed, making stop, and doing what i'm suppose to do, i'm the guy for that lol.

17. You just gotta relax and focus, don't let your friends get outta control in the car, since it most likely distracts you.

But from hearing your story I don't think you should ever drive high.

18. I was horrible. I kept mixing up the gas and brakes. Lol. I eventually let my cousin drive and he did better than me but he was bad too. Hopping curbs and hitting trash cans. Lmao

19. Talk about overcoming fear.... Hope you learned your lesson. Respect the drug and your mind and don't drive high.

20. I drive the same high as I do sober. :D