Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time doing edibles, any advice? Space Pop-Tart Firecrackers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kruthax, Mar 5, 2016.

1. For the last couple of weeks I've been vaping during my free-time and saving the vaped weed. I've reached my goal of 2 grams of vaped weed very recently, so today I'm going to make "Space Chocolate Cookie Dough Pop-Tart Firecrackers."

Why I use vaped weed:

I've read online and heard from others that weed which has already been vaped still has a lot of THC in it, and that vaping it merely "activates" the weed for the THC to be processed. By using vaped weed, you've already gotten high off of it the first time by vaping it, so to dispose of it afterwards when it could be harnessed again for edibles is simply wasteful.

So here's the current game plan.

Tools / Ingredients:

• 2 Chocolate Cookie Dough Pop-Tarts (In this post, I refer to the flavorful side as the "Top" and the flavorless Tart part as the "Bottom")

• Smuckers Natural Creamy Peanut Butter (The kind with the oil on top of the peanut butter)

• 2 Grams of Vaped God Bless America (Already ground up from a grinder, and utilized via a vaporizer, so it's therefore a brownish hue).

• Aluminium Foil

• Standard Kitchen Oven

• Baking Tray

• Disposable Plate
    The Process:

1. Preheat the oven to 318 Fahrenheit (Go America!).

2. Take two of the Pop-Tarts out of their shared wrapper and place them on a disposable plate.

3. Spread a layer or two of the Smuckers Natural Creamy Peanut Butter on the bottom of each Pop-Tart.

4. Spread 2 grams of the vaped weed as evenly as possible along the bottom of both of the Pop-Tarts.

5. Spread a second layer of Smuckers Natural Creamy Peanut Butter along the bottom of both of the Pop-Tarts, so that it covers the vaped weed.

6. "Sandwich" the Pop-Tarts so that the bottoms are the center and the tops are facing the outside awaiting your taste buds. You've now made a Space Pop-Tart Firecracker.

7. Once the oven is ready, completely cover the Space Pop-Tart Firecracker within a sheet of aluminium foil, and then put this on a Baking Tray and place the tray inside the middle-rack of the oven for 22 minutes.

8. Once it has been 22 minutes, take the concoction out of the oven, and let cool for 5 minutes. Don't eat it all at once unless you're prepared to take up to 3 days off. Instead, assuming you're using 2 grams, eat maybe one-fourth (depending on the tolerance levels) of the Space Pop-Tart Firecracker, so that you're ingesting about 0.5 grams total.

9. (optional) Smoke / Vape in the downtime to begin your space mission to Planet Fade.

10. Once its been a little over an hour, you should be on the Grasscity to expand your mind.
    Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on the subject, or the anticipated process explained above?