First time doing ecstasy

Discussion in 'General' started by kronickid, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Its called like blue nike's or some shit.
    Whats it like...?
    How do you feel?
    Do you like it?
    Dangerous?

2. I'm gonna respond after I smoke this bowl...promise ;)

3. I will do one too.

:bongin:

4. bliss
    blissful
    not any more -- it gets mad repetative
    if you get a good clean pill and limit yourself to what you can handle, not dangerous at all

5. Ah, you aren't a resident thizz head?

6. im only taking one.
    what will it be like?

7. best way i can describe it is bliss....its alot of fun, but remember, its not the best drug in the world for your body, just because its a lot of fun doesnt mean you can do it all the time....stick to poppin like 1 pill every like 3 weeks to a month max....other then that, you should have a good time.

damn, someone took my bliss explanation before i have time to post =(

8. used to be when i joined a year and a half ago... i dont touch the shit any more. i cant stand the forced feeling of mdma... acid gives me better body sensations, and it is more fun for the mind

9. #9 Per Waui, Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2009
    OK, I ain't super thizzled out or whatever but I know a bit, ask me questions if you want to know more or in more detail about the stuff

the names, like Blue Nike, are based off the pills color plus the symbol it is stamped with

How do you feel? You feel alot of different emotions. But mostly I remember feeling like an incessant energy, like a buzz. I felt very positive about things and very open to possibilities. You talk to people with alot more ease and lower your guard really easy. Almost can feel surprising and maybe disturbingly so to some, but I felt really easy except when there was a really weird guy talking to my friend and I, but he was reallllly weird. Fun talking to girls, although you will get caught up in the moment sometimes and maybe feel overwhelmed or confused hah, but just have to relax. Sometimes your jaw can feel really stiff and you'll realizing your clenching it, kinda weird happens to some and more often or less. Listen to music and be around people is fun if your comfortable.

Do you like it? It's fun for some times. Not an often one for me, but concerts, clubs, bars, it can be verry fun sometimes but there is are times and places for me

Dangerous? \t\tProbably not great for your brain, but as long as something fucked up doesn't happen(get something weird and not regular, become dehydrated from dancing and not drinking water,) you should be ok occasionally. There is speculation on longterm effects but I'm not a scientist, you should judge for yourself. The day after most have a hangover effect of sluggishness, feeling low, drained. Big part of why I don't do it more often brain feels tired

Edit: I agree with suburban toker, acid is way more fun for me. Got energy, but it didn't feel as I guess "stressfuL' energy, I don't know, not as "buzzy" seems like it kinda fits. um yeah ha

10. i used to do ecstasy once or twice a year....
    till i ended up getting meth bombs and ended up in the hospital.

my brother almost died...

scariest shit of my life

make sure you get the pills tested.

http://www.dancesafe.org/

11. What do you mean "forced"?

12. Yeah, as far as safety take 305tillidie's story in mind. Def a drug I'd prefer to get from someone I know I can trust/ideally has taken it already themselves to let me feel good about it's quality.

13. i got them from a trusted source...the kid was ALREADY on them and i thought they were safe.

test them bitches. a cheap test kit costs as much as 2 or 3 cheap beans.

SWIM told me he was rolling hard, lights, feeling good. etc etc etc

even if the pills got a little meth in them...could be in for a bad night.

not everyone reacts the same.

i never thought this shit would happen to me till it did. i had been taking rolls for years till this happened. i might be a little paranoid about them now but its your life you are dealing with.

i had a blast every time i took X except one time. thank god i had medical insurance. my bro didnt. got a fucking 5g hospital bill.

his heartbeat in a standing position was 170ish. he almost died. laying down in bed sleeping his heart rate would fluctuate like you wouldnt believe.

14. Yeah probably good idea, guess I don't really know how to go about coppin one so I didn't think to recommend it having never used it myself. Good idea though ;)

15. i had taken X for years before i got some bad shit.

maybe its because i live in rat hole miami. tons of shady people.

just be safe...

reason i say test them is because hes never done them before.
    he could take a bad bill, think its legit, and continue popping bad pills....and die. lol.

a newb roller wont really know what good x is like compared to meth bombs.

16. forced as in the feelings you get are almost beyond your control, you are "forced" into a "happy" mindstate... i dont like the feeling any more. i can be happy and feel good without being made to act that way

17. Interesting distinction. :) Thanks for explaining.