first time doin cocaine.

Discussion in 'General' started by his freshness, Feb 24, 2007.

1. i just did my first line and i was wonderin what i should know about for my first time.

2. sit back and enjoy it and when its gone dont trip just smoke a bowl or something

3. you are going to peak in about 15 minutes, you'll go insane, and want to do more. tomorrow is going to be the worst day of your life. be sure to keep some green around. don't kill yourself.

4. lol. yea, except not.

honestly i never felt the addictive properties. i consider myself addicted only becouse i did it alot. everyday. when i actually stopped doing it, it was no skin off my back. at first, i thought it would suck, but it didnt. it wasnt shit.

5. the only time i find myself wanting cocaine is when i'm doing cocaine. it's such an intense craving, that's why i stay away from that shit!

6. Yeah, im the same way. Never felt addictive at one point in my usage, id buy balls for personal use, be done with it in a couple days with no comedown problems or hangovers whatsoever. Didnt crave it at all.

7. umm... I feel the same way. After doing a line or two, I don't go crazy looking for more blow. I go crazy looking for my bowl because I like smoking when my throat/mouth is numb lol

8. word, well i don't have that much experience with coke, only done it about 5 or 6 times. if i'm going to do hard drugs, i want some fucking x!

9. It takes a while for coke to be really addicting. It mainly depends on the person you are. Whatever you do even that shit out like get skeeted every 2 weeks because if you do it everyday or week your gonna get really dependent upon it.

10. how much did you pick up? be careful not to do too much the first time. my frist time i started shaking uncontrollably and when i went to lay down in my friend's bed, i started hallucinating. damn good time, but was a bit stressful.

most important thing is have fun, and smoke a bowl on the comedown.

11. hey don't listen to the "you'll go insane" shit. Just do some for tonight, and you should be ok for tommarow. just don't make it a habbit. Don't go from blue moon to blue sky ya know?

and yeah weed will help with the comedown.

12. i mean, we only picked up a g between the two of us. it was just a spur of the moment kinda thing...like, we were sittin there and were like.."what should we do tonight?" and then we were like "let's get some white" and so we did. it must've not been that good of shit tho cause it wasn't that intense. if we would've waited an hour or so, our dude said he could've gotten us some reeeeal good shit for 10 bucks more a g. i dunno. might try again in the future. but we're just gonna pack dirty bowls with the rest of it. any tips for that?

13. Cocaine is not that bad. After the high is down, you'll feel tired, and headache (extreme sinus headache) as well as a craving to do more for about a couple of hours. Just fight that craving and get some tylenol or something and you'll be fine. Also, general rule is not to do it more than once a week. I heard that xanax really helps with the comedown.

14. You started seeing shit on coke???? Damn that must of been some kick ass coke.

15. you get some bad coke!