First Time Crystal Grow Needing Help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by sJustmeEST19XX, Apr 26, 2014.

1. i need help identifying whats happening to my girls. This is my first grow and they're about 1 month and a week old but i'm having trouble with them now im growing them in 2 parts Fox Farm Ocean Forest and 1 part Fox Farms Happy Frog. They're under a 600 watt mh light right now i use tap water and let it evaporate for a few days then i ph balance it and use it. my water is usually ph balanced between 6.5 and 6.8 my soil is 6.5 to 6.7 and the runoff is the same but now im having some of my leave tips turning yellow and getting like yellow spots on the older leaves not the new growth. Growth has been stunted greatly now the leaves are looking dried out and the overall plant looks unhappy and droopy. the other plant i have stopped growing up and just started growing out the sides and my last one looks great and happy with big leaves and good growth....can anyone help my identify my problem? heres some pictures i have plenty of pictures. Please someone help me out here

Attached Files: