Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time cooking

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ConnorW, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Hey guys I got about a gram of dank and I wanna get high before I start my break, what is the easiest thing to make ? Quickly and my moms around ( knows I smoke, won't really freak out just be disappointed if she knows I'm cooking weeds treats actually she might be cool with it idk )
    Got everything for cooking I'd need for sure

2. I cooked for the first time today too, I recommend firecrackers (you can find a recipe on this forum). They're pretty simple to make, don't take long and apparently work really well, although I've yet to try myself. All you need is crackers, some peanut butter / nutella, foil and an oven. Plus, they don't smell when you cook them.

3. preheat oven to 320 put weed in the nutella covered grahmcrackers and wrap em in tinfoil... put them in for 22 minutes and no longer. it smells like chocolate chip cookies and tastes amazing