Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time Cooking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rivalZone, Apr 12, 2009.

1. So I want to cook up some pot. I have a few questions...

If 3 bowls gets me ripped should I cook more or less than 3 bowls worth of pot?

When cooking it, I plan on putting the weed into a pot with like 3-4 tablespoons of Conola oil (91.5g of fat per 100ml) and letting them simmer for like 10-15 mins. Then with that oil putting it into something/turning it into like pasta sauce or something.

With the oil (just oil and pot cooked for 15 mins) can I let that cool then add it to a cool dish and still get high or does it need to be consumed hot? Any suggestions what to do with the oil?

Thanks guys.

2. This might do better in here.

3. C'mon guys!

4. Go post this in Incredible Edible Herbs, you will get all your answers there. (sub form of Recreational use)

I gave you the link.

But I will tell you you need much, much more that 3 bowls worth if you plan on making Cannabutter, or oil.