Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time cooking questions

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by FallenOne08214, May 31, 2011.

1. #1 FallenOne08214, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2011
    Alright so all of these, I've seen answered different ways so I'm here for clarifications.
    Been smoking for about 2 years, twice a day most days. Sometimes more, some less. I'm picking up an O for $100. Not going too big with it on quality due to I'll be cooking half, vaping the other half, maximizing THC intake. My questions are:

1) Does making the oil stink up the whole house or just a faint smell where if I leave the windows it'll disperse? And how long will it take to go away?

2) Does making the brownies with the oil stink up the house?

3) How much oil should I mix with a half ounce. Looking to get 3 batches.

4) I've heard so many different stories on edibles. Bad and good. What should I do to get mentally prepared?

2. Here are some answers for ya

1) does bacon smell when you cook it? that should answer that
    2)do brownies smell up the house when cooked? and if you add a lot of cannabis?
    3)what ever it takes to make three batches of brownies! I would do a quarter in two batches and use whatever amount of oil the recipe calls for, all you need to do is make sure the bud is covered when you are cooking it in oil.
    4) just chill start off small for the first dose then move it up. My favorite thing to do is drink a cup of joe in the morning then eat some dankies and go to the park with my wife and kids and a joint for later on it makes for a beautiful day.