First time coconut oil

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by mitch99, Jun 24, 2020.

1. making coconut oil. Made with 3.5g purple punch 18%thc. And 6oz coconut oil. I want to make gummie bears at 15mg a piece how would I do so? Its 15mg per teaspoon for my oil. So should I add a teaspoon to the gummie mold then add gelatine to fill the rest?

2. I’d make a tincture then make gummies but just me. Have u checked out BNW hash caps yet?

3. Sorry, will not work like that, the oil and jello would not mix. The the oil needs to be very thoroughly mixed with the jello. You would have to use way too much of your oil to achieve the dosage. For strong gummies you really need to make strong oil, something like a gram of kief to a couple of tablespoons of oil. Don't forget the lecithin. It is even easier to make gummies with alcohol tincture and there will be no separation.

4. #4 BrassNwood, Jun 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
    Cooking IS Rocket Science.
    Make at least one batch of your proposed recipe with no cannabis. This way if it fails your not stuck eating something nasty or tossing out herb.

Gummies are pure gelatin. Adding oil will screw the recipe all to hell and gone. Won't setup.
    My wife is constantly bitching about people who don't follow the recipes exactly then whine when it flops.
    Well did you use Bla Bla. No I didn't have any so I used this.
    So you didn't follow the recipe exactly ?? Well No..
    See where I'm going with this?

About 100% of the cannabis recipes online are wrong. Anything involving water is for sure not correct.
    Anything that cooks more then 30-45 minutes is ohh so wrong.

Just eat a teaspoon of your oil. Done deal. I'd make a much stronger oil next time and you won't need so much of it.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

This makes a bit stronger base oil and works very well.

BNW

5. Well I followed a recipe they set up im just so confused on how to figure out how many mg one gummie would be. My molds are 3.5ml volume. I made 105 with .75 cups of oil and jello mix