First Time Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DrTran, Mar 16, 2013.

1. GrowBlu LED Light (180W Version)
    FoxFarm
    3 (?) gallon buckets
    Jiffy pots

There's a bit of yellowing on the bag seed and wilting on the G13. Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. #2 DrTran, Apr 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2013
    Update.

Attached Files:

3. what light is that

4. Dude nice setup you got going there, i don't see people using LED too often to grow but it looks like your plants are liking them :). How much did you pay for your light? really nice looking plants, hope they turn out nice

5. #5 DrTran, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2013
    California Lightworks Products : SolarStorm

SolarFlare 400W Grower Feedback Program.

Using some Foxfarms and some other organic soil. Some Jiffy Pots, root simulator, and maybe some flowering boosters.

Been vegging for a month or so. The one in the corner has been going for two months.

6. Update.

Attached Files:

7. how far away are your leds im sure they could get closer to ya plants

8. looking good man, im really suprized that there are not more people on this thread! Its awesome

9. shiuld have said LED grow more would be flocking to see how well these grow under just leds

10. They're 3 to 5 feet away from the plants. They might be moved here in a day or so but most likely will stay the same.

Roots of the plant in the center.

Attached Files:

11. Looking good man I would move those LEDs closer tho. The don't put off as much heat as a hps so take advantage of that

12. you wilk get much higher light lux thus giving your plants the maximum amount of light possible

13. The plants are doing well. Pics tomorrow.

I'm sorry guys, the light is remaining where it is.

14. Do u have a reason for leaving it where it is

15. They're growing great. Pretty much the only reason why the lights aren't being moved.

Attached Files:

16. fair point but your lux will be higher the closer you get more lux means more growth keeps them lower busher plants but its your grow and its up to you.

i guess for a first grow you just wanna get bud and i guess on your second grow you might play arounf abit more the more you get a feel for it

17. IMHO if u lower the light u will get bigger denser I'm not knocking u just giving my personal experience

18. like!!! im using app but cant like on it :)

19. keep the light about a foot away, for MH & HPS 2 to 3 feet

20. They keep chuggin' along.

Attached Files: