Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time Canna Oil

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Deepthree, Apr 27, 2014.

1. So I made canna oil for the first time and only used 4.5 grams for just over one cup of butter. I cooked it on and off for three hours using a homemade double boiler but it was only on heat for about an hour and the other two was just sitting in the oil. I was hoping for a darker final product but I didn't use very much weed for the amount of oil. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398567122.356574.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. Use coconut oil. Best oil for edibles. Your oil should come out a lil bit more green tho try leaving it on the stone for at least 3 hours letting the oil be at like a simmer

3. I would have cooked for longer but I didn't have enough time. I'm making another two batches this weekend so I'll probably cook the oil all day.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. #4 Ricardo8p, May 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2014
    at like a simmer [​IMG]