First time Canadian outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by ryansmokes7, May 7, 2012.

1. Me and my friend bought 7 assorted seeds off herbies and our friend gave us about 50 free seeds from his personal strain. I am from Ontario and this is my first time growing. The strain with 50 seeds its called "early bud" it is ready to harvest in mid august being planted in late may. We started germinating the early bud seeds 2 days ago and they have almost completely germinated, just waiting on a few to sprout out.

We are doing a geurilla grow and we don't have a car but we live near tons of forests (rural area) so we just need advice on the best area to plant them.

here are some pictures of the seeds after 48 hours.

Heres how i germinated them
    [​IMG]

All the seeds
    [​IMG]
    My most developed one
    [​IMG]

Any advice would be great!

More pics will be coming as i progress.

-Ryan

2. waddup homes, i'd suggest takin a look on the google satelite maps of your area. look for natural clearings and south, or at least partially south facing hillsides. Once you've done that commit it to memory and take a walk. Look for spots obscured by natural obstacles like poison oak, rivers, or steep hillsides. Always keep your eyes and ears open for signs of human passage or inhabitence. For convience you can try to find a spot next to a water source like a stream or a spring, but never establish a spot next to a road, trail, or anywhere close to people. And don't forget about sun, the more sun your plants get, the happier they will be.

good luck

3. Thanks alot man! We might just try to take a dirtbike around and find a good spot but lots of people grow around me so we aren't sure where to go.

4. I see, well that's a good sign as far as the weather and ability to grow outdoors goes, but you don't wanna be growin next to anyone else. As for the dirtbike, it sounds like a pretty cool idea, but the thing is, you wanna be discreet and quiet. you wanna get in and out without anyone hearing or seeing a thing. If you wanna use the bike to get way out into the boonies and then find a spot from there, that might be possible. but id still say thats rather more sketch then just using your noodle and being a sly motherfucker, if you know what i mean.